Search results for query: *

• Users: Pokabu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Shining in the darkness of the cave..shiny Cobalion!

SHINY COBALION HOSTED BY POKABU Hey guys.Pokabu here! I've cloned my Shiny Cobalion I've obtainted by the SR methood! And now you can pick one up toooooo! STATS UT level 42 Nicknameable HP:130 Atk:81 Def:130 Sp.atk:83 Sp.def:65 Speed:87 Relaxed Nature Justified Helping...
  2. P

GEN V Shinies

Hey all. Through the GTS and ways(Negotations,from friends etc),I've collected a few GEN V Shinies. *NOTE*All of these guys WILL be cloned*NOTE* To start the list;here we GO! Brave Klutz,Golurk Lv.100(Japanese) Heavy Slam Focus Blastr Earthquake Focus Punch Lax Solid Rock Titouga...
  3. P

Shiny HP Ice Virizon

Hey all. I've recived this UT,HP Ice Virizon,Timid Nature. It's Moveset is the one it has when you catch it normally. It's IVS are as follows: 31/2/30/31/31/31 Met at level 42,at Rumination Field,and is Somewhat Vain. What I'm looking for: SHINIES EV'DS *possibly*Sav'...
  4. P

Shiny Starmie

Would prefer a high level,around 70-80,but whatever I can offer a shiny Modest Suicune,a Adamant Tangela,a PKTOPIA Magmotar,Shiny Adamant Sandshrew and Shiny Egg Move Magby. Magby's egg moves are as follows: Psychic Hidden Power Barrier Heat Wave Thanks in advance.
  5. P

All Around,random Shiny Ev'd Team

So here's my team for battling(random matchup,wifi,etc)and I think it's pretty good,but idk.You guys rate it. LEAD: Gallade@Scope Lens Ev'd In Attack Movelist-- Earthquake Psycho Cut Stone Edge Close Combat Lucario@Razor Claw Ev'd In Attack Movelist-- Swords Dance Close...
  6. P

Shiny Whimsicott

If you have THIS Whimsicott,at ANY Level,I will give you THESE Offers; Shiny Thunderus(level 100) All The GAMESTP Dogs and Celebi,unused Shiny Ho-oh(level 75) Shiny Shaymin with Pokerus(level 32) A shiny Eevee A Shiny Charmander(nicknamed) A shiny Bagon(nicknamed) A shiny Vulpix A...
  7. P

Favorite Battle Music

So,out of all the battle themes of B/W,what one would be your favorite? I'd have to say mine is Gym Leader's last Pokemon. It makes you want to DANCE. What's yours? Post and reply in the poll above.
  8. P

Some Shinies

In order: Whimsicott Vanillite and/or it's evos Frillish/Jellicent(either gender) I can offer: Shinies Croagunk Pidove Chatot Vulpix Shuppet Aerodactyl Absol Cacnea Terrakion Landorus Stunfisk Porygon2 Relicanth Events Unused GAMESTP Suicune Unused GAMESTP Raikou...
  9. P

Flawless Pokes

I've picked up some of these,and I can post em here for all to see. Yamask(level 1,ut,lots) Bold,Somewhat Vain Mummy Astonish,Protect,Nasty Plot,Shadow Ball Stats: HP:12 Atk:4 Def:7 Sp.Atk and Def:6 Speed:5 Kyurem(UT) Naive,Somewhat Vain HP:295 Atk and Sp.Atk:223 Def:163...
  10. P

Any 3 random Fossils

I'm going to go for a SR Fossil Target,so I'd like any random Fossil. I can Offer a Unused GAMESTP Suicune,Unused GAMESTP Raikou,Unused GAMESTP Celebi,a shiny Tepig,a shiny Terikion and a shiny Landorus. Any fossil will be fine,but I will not take Root Fossils,as I already have 2. So...
  11. P

Someone to rid my box of all my retarded eggs!

I have a BUNCH of eggs. I want to get rid of them,but they're all too many for one guy! If someone could get rid of em,that'd be great. I can give a UT Ash's Scraggy with it's Muscle Band. Please,someone help!
  12. P

Shiny Mew

I can offer these for one. Perfer them to be legit,btw. All but Celebi are shiny. (em)=Egg Moves (#)More than 1 (!)=Event Landorus(#) Terrikion(#) Minccino(#) Suicune(!)(GAMESTP)(unused) Pidove Raikou(!)(GAMESTP)(Unused) Chatot(em)(#) Croagunk(em)(#) Skorupi(em)...
  13. P

Shinies,Shinies galore!

Due to the GTS and other trades,I have gotten a BUNCH of these shinies.I have short codes for them.I'll put their code heere: (em)=Egg Moves (#)More than 1 (!)=Event Alright.Here I GO: Landorus(#) Terrikion(#) Minccino(#) Suicune(!)(GAMESTP) Pidove Raikou(!)(GAMESTP) Oshawott(#)...
  14. P

Shiny Vanilluxe or it's pre-evos

I'm looking for one of these. I can offer a shiny Bisharp(hacked,not mine though),a shiny Ho-oh,a Nintendo Zone Jirachi,Movie 13 Celebi and WIN2011 Celebi with PKRS. The celebies are both used,sorry. FC is 2064 8430 2378
  15. P

Level 100 Sky Forme-able Shaymin

I would REEEALLLY want one of these. I have a shiny Xatu, a level 100 Latios, a shiny Lunatone, a shiny Medicham, a Zoura, a few Perfect IV Bulbasaurs and a shiny Reniclus. Please,if you have one,RESPOND. But it must have Seed Flare.That's one thing I want about it. And if you...
  16. P

Shiny Lugia/Shiny Deoxys

I would very much like one of these.If you do,that's great :banana: I can offer these: Movie 12 Arceus A level 100 Arceus A shiny Xatu A shiny Medicham Some Perfect IV Bulbasaurs A Zoura My fc is 2064 8430 2378.
  17. P

Shiny Scraggy/Scrafty

If you got one,that'd be great.I'll take whatever level you got. I'll offer these; Movie 12 Arceus Nintendo Zone Jirachi A shiny Xatu A shiny Lunatone A shiny Medicham and a Lvl.100 Latios. My fc is 2064 8430 2378
  18. P

Movie 12 Arceus!

The arceus I'm offering is mostly like a Japanese version of the TRU Arceus. It's UT,knows all of it's orginal moves,and it's not hacked at all. What I'm looking for are shinies or events.
  19. P

Perfect IV(all 6's)Bulbasaurs!

I got a few of these,due to my target(shiny bulbasaur anyone?)so I think some people might want one. If you want one,I'll take whatever. My FC is as follows: 2064 8430 2378 I do reservations,and when ever I can,I'll trade with you.
  20. P

Pokabu has joined Bulbapedia!

Hey guys. I'm Pokabu.Call me Poka,tepig,etc whatever. I'm just some guy who has fallen in love with Pokabu/Tepig. Pokabu sounds better anyway.:loopy: Well,see you guys around!
Back
Top Bottom