Search results for query: *

1. G

GEN VI: LF: Hoopa

And you're alright with the Celebi being obtained through GTS? Well for your information: OT: GAMESTP ID No. 02271 Level: 50 HP: 175 Attack: 108 Defense: 120 Sp. Atk: 132 Sp. Def: 120 Speed: 120 Ability: Natural Cure Nature: Modest
  2. G

I have 2 but will part with one. Here's their info: Zapdos 1 Level: 50 HP: 155 Attack: 98 Defense: 104 Sp. Atk: 136 Sp. Def: 96 Speed: 107 Ability: Pressure Nature: Docile Zapdos 2 Level: 60 HP: 194 Attack: 113 Defense: 126 Sp. Atk: 154 Sp. Def: 119 Speed: 130 Ability: Pressure Nature: Impish
  3. G

I spaced out on the McDonald's distribution and missed out on my chance to get this fella. If anyone has an extra, I'd love to trade for it! I can offer: Gen 1: Articuno Zapdos Moltres Mewtwo (have 2, 1 with Brave nature, 1 with Mild nature) Mew (Mythical 20th Anniversary Event) Gen 2...
  4. G

GEN VI: Need 2 Legendaries

Yeah I can deal with having a cloned Shaymin. I can't imagine anyone who have a legit one would easily part with it lol.
  5. G

Thanks! And thanks for the yveltal! I'm now only short the one pokemon for all 719, too bad it's one of the most rare.
  6. G

The Celebi I have is: (And keep in mind I got him through some GTS stuff back a few years so it wasn't legitimately obtained by me) OT: GAMESTP ID: 02271 LV: 50 Nature: Modest Ability: Natural Cure HP: 175 Attack: 108 Defense: 120 Sp. Atk: 132 Sp. Def: 120 Speed: 120
  7. G

Bump! Really want that Yveltal :)
  8. G

I need two Pokemon to finish my full dex of 719 (until Hoopa & Volcanion are released of course) 1 specifically to "Complete" the dex in the eyes of the game, and the other for my own collection purposes. I'd of course prefer legitimate Pokemon. I'd like: Yveltal Shaymin - which I realize is a...
  9. G

GEN VI: WANTED: a bunch of pokemon for my dex

Sure that can work for me, so I assume you'll be giving me Groudon, Chespin, Spritzee, Skrelp, and Tyrunt?
  10. G

GEN VI: WANTED: a bunch of pokemon for my dex

I need: Chespin Spritzee Skrelp Tyrunt And a few legendaries if someone can provide legit ones. I have some spare legendaries I could offer in exchange for these Yveltal Groudon Shaymin -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  11. G

Need: Jirachi & Regice

Thanks for the Regice!
  12. G

Awesome, that works for me. Use my White FC. Your Black 2 FC in your sig work?
  13. G

His ability is Iron Fist
  14. G

My White FC should work fine. Be in the room soon.
  15. G

I have 2 of them, one is Sassy and one is Quirky
  16. G

I've nearly got a copy of every Pokemon in my boxes, except of course for Regice. So I'm here to ask you fine people if you could help me out! I would like legitimate Pokemon if possible please. I can offer; - every breedable pokemon - Dream Radar pokemon - Shiny Lv 31 Golett (Possibly hacked)...
  17. G

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Thank YOU for the Deoxys :D Thank you also for your patience :)
  18. G

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

if this doesn't work I'll give it a try to jump in and out
  19. G

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Yeah I was, found him and going back in. Sorry for the mix up!
  20. G

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

hmm I don't see you.. I'll leave and come back in
Back
Top Bottom