Search results for query: *

• Users: genericman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

GEN VI: LF: Hoopa

I spaced out on the McDonald's distribution and missed out on my chance to get this fella. If anyone has an extra, I'd love to trade for it! I can offer: Gen 1: Articuno Zapdos Moltres Mewtwo (have 2, 1 with Brave nature, 1 with Mild nature) Mew (Mythical 20th Anniversary Event) Gen 2...
  2. G

GEN VI: Need 2 Legendaries

I need two Pokemon to finish my full dex of 719 (until Hoopa & Volcanion are released of course) 1 specifically to "Complete" the dex in the eyes of the game, and the other for my own collection purposes. I'd of course prefer legitimate Pokemon. I'd like: Yveltal Shaymin - which I realize is a...
  3. G

GEN VI: WANTED: a bunch of pokemon for my dex

I need: Chespin Spritzee Skrelp Tyrunt And a few legendaries if someone can provide legit ones. I have some spare legendaries I could offer in exchange for these Yveltal Groudon Shaymin -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  4. G

Need: Jirachi & Regice

I've nearly got a copy of every Pokemon in my boxes, except of course for Regice. So I'm here to ask you fine people if you could help me out! I would like legitimate Pokemon if possible please. I can offer; - every breedable pokemon - Dream Radar pokemon - Shiny Lv 31 Golett (Possibly hacked)...
  5. G

Wanted - Deoxys Trade / Tradeback (or maybe a real trade)

As the title says I just want to do a trade/ tradeback for a Deoxys to finish the last hole in my pokedex. Though IF someone wants to actually trade for it, I can offer; - Any Non-Legendary pokemon - Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, Oval Stone, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone...
  6. G

A few things, if you'll indulge me

First of all I'm trying to finish my pokedex, which I am 1 away from. So I am asking anyone out there if they would be so kind as to be willing to do a trade / trade back for Deoxys so that I can finally hit that sweet 646 :D Secondly, if anyone has a spare non-english ditto or is able to catch...
  7. G

Wanted: General Pokemon

I'm looking for a bunch of mostly common Pokemon to help complete my Pokedex. Gen I Diglett, Meowth, Machop, Magnemite, Gastly, Drowzee, Mr Mime, Electabuzz, Magmar, Tauros, Porygon Gen II Togepi, Natu, Sudowoodo, Aipom, Wooper, Murkrow, Unown, Girafarig, Snubbull, Slugma, Skarmony...
  8. G

Pokemon from Gen I - IV

I have completed all 153 of the Unova Pokedex (I am aware of the 3 that haven't been released yet) I need many Pokemon from Gens I - IV that aren't available through the Dream World or Pokemon Black/White Gen I Ekans, Diglett, Meowth, Grimer, Drowzee, Voltorb, Koffing, Mr. Mime Gen II...
  9. G

Many starters

I can offer Bulbasaur Squirtle Chikorita Cyndaquil Treecko Torchic Mudkip Chimchar Snivy Tepig Looking for those not listed (Charmander, Totodile, Turtwig, Piplup, Oshawott)
  10. G

Wanted: Any Gen Starters

As a latecomer to the Pokémon world (haven't played since Red) I would like to start filling up my Pokédex without having to spend an obscene amount of money getting old gen games. UPDATED I still need; Charmander Totodile Turtwig Piplup Oshawott I have White so I can offer any White...
Back
Top Bottom