Search results for query: *

1. F

PokéDex Entries (Unova Pokémon)

Hmm, like an actual dragonfly. I always imagined Tyranitar changed the terrain from randomly attacking everything, but I guess this is fine. I can imagine Lampent using Drifloon to look for souls to burn. I'd love to see something like that in a future MD game.
  2. F

VG Weekly Poll #47 Would you like more Rotom appliances?

I voted yes mostly because of my love of the electric plasma ball. Woah a tank? You mean a tank filled with water or a tank that blows stuff up in war? What type would they even be? I was also thinking, maybe Rotom would posses a toy robot dragon or robot bug in order to turn into those...
  3. F

What new Move Distribution would you like to see?

I think Skorupi should learn Poison tail by level-up instead of via egg move, just a personal taste...
  4. F

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I've caught at least one shiny per game I own. A shiny Psyduck in Diamond, A shiny Swinub (now Mamoswine) in Platinum, a shiny female Nidoran in HG and a shiny Boldore (now Gigalith) in White. I haven't got anything from the Mesuda mothed though. Man I really wanted a shiny Cranidos...
  5. F

What was your first generation?

My first game was Diamond so I was introduced in Gen IV, but I remember hearing about Pokemon around late gen III.
  6. F

Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

So that's Kyurem, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus and now Keldeo getting a new form in BW2. What next? Meloetta with a third form?
  7. F

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Games to be released this J Wow... I never expected a direct sequel in a single generation... OH! and here's a close up of the forms.
  8. F

Hoyts to air 'White—Victini and Zekrom' in Australia, New Zealand: Bulbagarden to dis

Re: Hoyts to air 'White—Victini and Zekrom' in Australia, New Zealand: Bulbagarden to IF ONLY I STILL LIVED IN BLACKTOWN!! FFFFFFFFFF-
  9. F

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

Wow, I haven't posted or checked this site other than the news section for a while.. Any way for me it's a tie between Rampardos and Archeops. I have fond memories of being a dinosaur nerd then discovering Cranidos which sparked my love for pokemon back in 08. so I chose Rampardos/Cranidos.
  10. F

Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Li

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa Kinda stuck on celebi or arceus. I've also been gone for two days and.... WTF is with the skin!?
  11. F

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I suck when it come to online battling (mostly beacause I can never think of a stratergy). and almost everytime I battle someone that I have a chance of defeating..... lost connction with the other person..... fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuu
  12. F

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

This! I missed the old days when you could just catch your favourite pokemon and battle, and you had little care for thing like this.what happened to those days
  13. F

How Many Pokemon on Pokedex 3D?

85 so far
  14. F

Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of fans

Re: Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of f sorry. my family use the term as a compliment. and I did mean behavial wise. I'm also probably wrong. but again sorry.
  15. F

Third Version?

I personaly think it would be grey town. maby a town covered in a mist and is very grey (you know a sad looking town and a referance to kyurem or maby it caused it.)
  16. F

Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of fans

Re: Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of f just speculation but he kinda looks like an aspie http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome.
  17. F

VG Weekly Poll #9: Who was the hardest Gym Leader?

Klair. My team was a fire/rock team with the only sutable pokemon was my Heat rotom (note: this is HG not G,S,C or SS.)
  18. F

What's Your Favourite Pokemon From Each Generation?

Gen I: Flareon (Runner Up: Moltres) Gen II: Magcargo (Runner Up: Typhlosion ) Gen III: Torkoal (Runner Up: Anorith ) Gen IV: Rampardos (Runner Up: Heatran ) Gen V: Archeops (Runner Up: Volcarona/Krookodile) I wonder why Volcarona is popular? Is it beacause of the stats? I only like it for...
  19. F

VG Weekly Poll #8: Favourite Fire/Fighting Starter?

Infernape. Why? beacause It was my first fully evolved starter pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom