Search results for query: *

• Users: Phijkchu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

GEN VI: Same as everyone else... DITTO :D

I'm early in the game, but would really like a Ditto. I could offer a fennekin/bulbasaur/kadabra(so you can get an alakazam). Ask for something else, too, as I have two and a half boxes in the PC of all different Pokemon. Friend code is 0447 5738 4720.
  2. P

So I have this YouTube thing...

Hey guys, HM02(BCLGames) here. I have this YouTube channel: bclgames - YouTube Its pretty cool. I have a lot of videos. I will try to upload a lot of my videos to this page, but for now, enjoy this one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTUy7f-reKo Also, I'm the short one. PPS...
  3. P

How Can I Link Text or a Picture to a Certain Thread?

This has probably been asked before, but I've been searching and I can't find it. If it's a thread somewhere else or this isn't the right place feel free to delete or merge or do whatever to this thread, but PLEASE HELP ME! I want to be able to link my sprite shop in my sig without just putting...
  4. P

HELLO ALL!

I am back! I have been away forever, and, while I didn't post that much while I was here before, I WILL be posting stories, art, and MORE! Today is just a great day to be on Bulbagarden, for HM02 has flown back into your life. Haha, get it... HM02...flown...yeah. Well, uh, HI!
  5. P

I'm Back

Hey. HM02(AKA FLY) here. I have been inactive for quite sometime. Just want to let everyone know that I am back and that I'm sorry about the orders in my sprite shop. See you around, HM02
  6. P

HM02's Sprite Shop

Hi everybody. I'm HM02 and this is my sprite shop. I started spriting in April 2011 and I think I am getting pretty good, though still learning. Rules: 1. Absolutely NO cursing. 2. In your requests say "please". 3. I will only accept FIVE projects at a time. 4. Please credit me. Thank...
  7. P

Hello

I am a new user to Bulbagarden Forums, but a veteran viewer. I come here everyday and always learn something new. I now wish to participate in this awesome community you guys have going here. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom