• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Avatar: War of the Four Nations > The Air Nomads & Soulmaster Won

Re: Avatar: War of the Four Nations [22/11] IN.So in.
  2. T

Dream Radar Pokemon!

Sure.
  3. T

Dream Radar Pokemon!

FC:5415 8264 3903 Pokemon wanted:The other Swablu Pokemon offering:Cubchoo LV.31 Female,Impish,Snow Cloak,Moves:Fury Swipes,Brine,Endure,Charm. Right now if you can,if not I'm open almost all week.
  4. T

War of the Elements v2 (12/7/12) End Game, Rock Type Won.

Re: War of the Elements v2 (11/6/12) Night 0 Confirmed
  5. T

Count to 100 and Refer to the Number above before F&G Mods post

Re: Count to 100 and Refer to the Number above before a Mod posts I'm back in the race two win.
  6. T

War of the Elements v2 (12/7/12) End Game, Rock Type Won.

Re: War of the Elements v2 (10/24/12) In the first,and now in the second!!
  7. T

Snowpoint College

"Hey,Reece.Good match.Yeah where can my-Oh my!Shinx,what is happening?"he said as a white light enveloped Shinx.
  8. T

Hiya :D

Hey Fire_Star;. Welcome to BMGf,hope you have a great time.
  9. T

Cancelled Games Pokémon Conquest

Re: Pokémon Conquest (Sign Ups open for Rebel Factions) And I thought I had BF Island? or do I have Sinnoh's?
  10. T

Re: Pokémon Conquest (Sign Ups open for Rebel Factions) I will not take any city,due to me already having 3 cities in Hoenn. P.S. I own already Sootopolis City Dewford Town Mossdeep City
  11. T

Re: Pokémon Conquest (Sign Ups open for Rebel Factions) Meeting House in Snowpoint and Sootopolis -1000 Weaver's Booth in Celestic - 100 Blacksmith's Cottage in Canalave - 250 Muster Hall in Veilstone -250 Roost in BF Island - 500 In all I spent 2100,which leaves me with 900.
  12. T

Kirby Role-Play! (Sign up always open!)

The common enemy Blade Knight.
  13. T

The RPrentice

In.
  14. T

Snowpoint College

"Oh no."he said. He then thought I'm not giving up just yet..He then called out"Tristan!Use Spark!".
  15. T

Re: Pokémon Conquest (Sign Ups) Sorry I didn't give this info before. Aursow Bodyguard:Snover
  16. T

Snowpoint College

"Use Bite when it's close!"he yelled.
  17. T

Kirby Role-Play! (Sign up always open!)

It's about time I get to use this guy. Name:Machete Knight Gender: Male Species:A normal Blade Knight except for red armor,blue tassels,a light blue face guard,and twin machetes Other:none
  18. T

Snowpoint College

"Use Thundershock" he said. OOC:What level is Shinx?
  19. T

Count to 100 and Refer to the Number above before F&G Mods post

Re: Count to 100 and Refer to the Number above before a Mod posts I'll 5 that we need more people.
  20. T

Bulbagarden & SEGA Superstars Racing: Transmogrified(signups)

Then, This isn't one of them,is it?
Back
Top Bottom