Search results for query: *

• Users: Julum
  • Order by date
  1. J

What ability would the user above have? [v2]

Defeatist.
  2. J

A tough question. Which do you pick?

I noticed a loophole in this. Since you are skilled at everything, you are also skilled at making friends, and making people love you, so you can break the system. Everyone would just hate you at first.
  3. J

Leaf Guard.
  4. J

Achievements Galore!

Bad .GIF: ​Have an animated picture in your sig that doesn't work. 100 points
  5. J

What's your sexuality?

Can a mod change my vote from unsure to gay?
  6. J

A tough question. Which do you pick?

Definitely option B. I'm already a hateful person myself, so I only see those things as a plus.
  7. J

Datel's released a cheating device for X and Y

I'm guessing they're just fed up with things like PokeGen, and would rather have people breed in-game and stuff like to get good Pokemon. But I'd rather get it done quick in like 5 minutes or less, so I gen my Pokemon.
  8. J

Like what? People cheating making their servers explode? I doubt that will happen.
  9. J

You can't be serious. First of all, we have to actually buy the game for this to be of use, and not to mention the tons of people who still play legit (and some refuse to not be legit). And I gen, like, all of my Pokemon, yet I still use pretty much every feature there game offers. Hacking the...
  10. J

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Yanmega.
  11. J

Achievements Galore!

I liek Mega Evolutions: 500 points Have an avatar of a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve.
  12. J

Anticipation.
  13. J

Edit the post above you

Sure, because I'm an atheist, so I don't care about the pope.
  14. J

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Victini.
  15. J

This or That

2, I guess. Magic, or weapons?
  16. J

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Thundurus.
  17. J

Have You Ever?

Yes. Have you ever been scammed?
  18. J

Edit the post above you

I'm the site administrator now? Yay! :D I can rule over the forums with an iron fist! >:3
  19. J

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

Of course you are! There's no way your mother would be able to give birth to a dog. Dad, Shiny Glaceon was hacked to be shiny!
  20. J

Bad habits you have

I have a habit of putting my DS stylus in my mouth and chewing it. It's also basically a reflex now, as I usually do it without thinking about it at all. Oh, and I talk to myself ​a lot. I also procrastinate way too much. I'm like, "I'll do my homework soon." *hours later of being on the...
Back
Top Bottom