Search results for query: *

1. B

Scariest thing to ever happen to you?

I have several stories but I'll just share one... about two years ago I used to take the public bus back home from school. One day I was listening to my ipod on the way back home so I really couldn't hear anything else. Eventually at one of the stops, two men who looked pretty suspicious to...
  2. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

She Will - Lil Wayne feat. Drake
  3. B

School- When Does It Start For You?

I start College next week on Monday (8/22).
  4. B

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Whoa it's been awhile since anyone posted on here, busy summers huh? To stay on topic, I definitely do think Ash and May still talk maybe behind the scenes. Before the Wallace Cup, it is entirely possible that they remained talking to each other :D. And to finish...
  5. B

The entire Watch The Throne Album (Jay-Z and Kanye West)
  6. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation It's hard to decide which one I like more between "Date Expectations" or "Grass Hysteria". But im going to give a big shoutout to some other moments that IMO are pretty Advanceshippy: "Get The Show On The Road" - This is the beginning of awesome interactions...
  7. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I saw the website, it looks really good! Im sure we can all contribute :D, BTW where do you find those screenies?
  8. B

Headlines - Drake
  9. B

What is your predominant cooking style?

My mother (RIP) always taught me how to make amazing Mexican food. But she did give me some tips on how to make easy Italian food and just anything else.
  10. B

Hate It Or Love It - The Game
  11. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Are there any other Shippings you support? Advanceshipping is the only pair I completely support. But I am fond of Orangeshipping (Misty&Tracy), SapphirePearl (May&Dawn), Rocketshipping and Im probably going to get rocks thrown at me but Pearlshipping (Ash&Dawn)...
  12. B

Hate Me Now - Nas
  13. B

Stan - Eminem
  14. B

Your Shipping List

Ehh why not?
  15. B

Eminem vs. Jay-Z vs. 2Pac vs. Biggie vs. Kanye

IMO Nas is better than all of them but in mic skills - Eminem and Jay are tied for best flow, Eminem is by far the best of these in wordplay, Eminem is tied with 2pac in storytelling, and in substance and emotion it's tie with Eminem Kanye and 2pac. All of these rappers are amazing but My...
  16. B

Otis - By Jay-Z and Kanye West
  17. B

Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
  18. B

Otis - Jay-Z and Kanye West
  19. B

If your username was a company...

It would be a company located in the bronx and would be selling Salamence products...
  20. B

What form of fitness did you do today?

walked to the park and played a game of soccer, then walked back to the apartment.
Back
Top Bottom