Search results for query: *

1. Wrath Reign

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? My #1 favorite, no contest, is an anime called Hunter X Hunter. 1999 version, 2011 version, manga, I don't care. I love it.
  2. Wrath Reign

Will you be my...

No, I don't be things if I don't know what they are. Will you be the person I murder with a wooden spoon?
  3. Wrath Reign

Another Word Game v2

Issues.
  4. Wrath Reign

This user above died of.....

^ Died by being eaten by the Grudge.
  5. Wrath Reign

Have You Ever?

Nope. Have you ever watched The Grudge?
  6. Wrath Reign

Will you be my...

No way! Will you be my emo-corner-reserver? (Don't ask...it's a inside joke.)
  7. Wrath Reign

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? Uhm, the fudge? Are you made of like, ice or something there lady?
  8. Wrath Reign

Stairway to Heaven (An Angel Beats! RPG)

Works for me. :)
  9. Wrath Reign

Stairway to Heaven (An Angel Beats! RPG)

I've been wanting to do a Angel Beats! RP for weeks now! Name: Marisol Dew Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: (The pick is basicly for face and hair, not for clothes) Marisol is about 5"11 and has slightly tanned skin. She has dark purple hair to her mid-back, and dark purple eyes. She...
  10. Wrath Reign

Crossover RP Hub

I've been wanting to do a crossover rp for a while, I just dunno what for. Here's a list of my favorite shows (video games may be included): Pokemon Digimon Sailor Moon Portal 2 X-men (Evolution prefered) Cardcaptor Sakura So...thats really the main things I know about...
  11. Wrath Reign

L.H.P/H.P Legendary Human Pokemon & Human Pokemon Sign Up thread

Singin' in the Snow- you are accepted! Blaziken42205- We already have a Raikou, but I'll let you join if you can hurry and swich to another legendary.
  12. Wrath Reign

L.H.P Legendary Human Pokemon Start Up (Remake)

Paige Jhonson Paige's phone rang. She picked it up. "What?"She asked. "Come back, we've decided for everyone to meet today." "Greaat. Be there in a minute."She said. She headed back to the labratory, and found herself in a room of other mutated kids. "Umm...hi!"She said, trying not to have...
  13. Wrath Reign

Kona-Chan you are accepted! Alright people singing in the snow may be joining but that's the last danged person!
  14. Wrath Reign

GlitchCity- I was hoping you'd edit. You are accepted! I'll put you on the list of members in a bit. The Start Up thread is up! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f426/l-h-p-legendary-human-pokemon-start-up-remake-124562/
  15. Wrath Reign

L.H.P Legendary Human Pokemon Start Up (Remake)

Plot: Two years ago, all of the evil teams, Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Magma, Team Aqua, all of them combined into one big team. Team Diamond. Not much is known about this team, not even the Team Diamond member's kids know they're part of Team Diamond. Now, Team...
  16. Wrath Reign

Jester- I am obsessed with X-men. You mean Pixie? Anyways you are accepted! @GlichCity- Sorry there is already a Lugia. Everyone- I'll go make the IC thread in a minute.
  17. Wrath Reign

Tris you are accepted! Sorry guys, I'm not at home right now and only one person can be online at a time.
  18. Wrath Reign

MusicDefined you are accepted! Akiani- Kk, your still accepted. And I know, but it is unique DNA, and this is a un-realistic rp, so might as well make the DNA fast! Everyone- Ok this is gonna be just a remake of L.H.P. Forget the normal pokemon, we've already got like 10 people now, so we're...
  19. Wrath Reign

Black Star you are accepted! Thanks!
  20. Wrath Reign

Music- You are reserved! Reserves last 3 days but it is highly prefered that you get it up as soon as possible. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom