Search results for query: *

1. Wrath Reign

L.H.P Legendary Human Pokemon Start Up (Remake)

Plot: Two years ago, all of the evil teams, Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Magma, Team Aqua, all of them combined into one big team. Team Diamond. Not much is known about this team, not even the Team Diamond member's kids know they're part of Team Diamond. Now, Team...
  2. Wrath Reign

L.H.P/H.P Legendary Human Pokemon & Human Pokemon Sign Up thread

Sign Up's Are Closed! Unless you are Blaziken42205 Plot: Two years ago, all of the evil teams, Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Magma, Team Aqua, all of them combined into one big team. Team Diamond. Not much is known about this team, not even the Team Diamond member's kids...
  3. Wrath Reign

Cardcaptoring (a cardcaptors/cardcaptor sakura rp)

ONLY ONE DECK REMAINS. DECK 4. Plot: Sakura died a long time ago and now the cards have been set free. Four kids get attacked by one of the cards, each. Their staffs come out as they are knocked over and they grab the staffs, and the staffs become automaticly theirs. They come up with a...
  4. Wrath Reign

Digimon: Mooncrest

Hi guys, this is my second digimon role play (my first one wasn't well kept, totally my fault) and this one is gonna be good, I'm sure of it! ONE SPOT LEFT!!! Plot: All of the kids from season two & one are around 10-13 now (except for Yoliey's baby of course) and now, thing have gone...
  5. Wrath Reign

Breeder Island [Start up!]

Breeder Island! Plot: Six kids with the dream of being a breeder go to "Breeder Island" to learn how to bread. Breeder Island has a well known pokemon breeding farm. It also has a two story building and sevreal different patches of grass. And the whole outside of the island is...
  6. Wrath Reign

Roleplay Advertisement Thread

Okay,so this is where you can Advertise your roleplays that have open sign ups.If you advertise one you have to post when Sign ups close and say so.To make things easier for roleplay serchers,below is a list of advertised roleplays. When you advertise you have to include the link where I can put...
  7. Wrath Reign

Breeder Island! [Sign ups]

Breeder Island! Plot: Six kids with the dream of being a breeder go to "Breeder Island" to learn how to bread. Breeder Island has a well known pokemon breeding farm. It also has a two story building and sevreal different patches of grass. And the whole outside of the island is...
  8. Wrath Reign

Uniaka Region Journey!(Sign ups closed) Start Up!

Starters: Larvatar,Ralts,Aron,Azumrill,Seel,Lotad,Electrik,Growlithe,Mystravis,Sentrent Plot: Ten kids are forced to go on their journey,not wanting to,all of them for different reasons.Those kids are forced to go by their parents,who don't want anything,but their kids to go on the...
  9. Wrath Reign

Mysims agents,the continued story (kinda)

Plot: Morcubus and Evlen are still trapped in the Nightmare Relem.Esma is secetly running Morcacorp.Nobody suspects them to be able to do anything,but its the completly oppisite.They're tricking people and knocking them out cold and putting a chip inside of them that can allow them to...
  10. Wrath Reign

My sims agents,the continued story (kinda) Sign ups

Welcome to the world of Mysims Agents,with a added plot![Spoiler]Pretend like the job that saves Evlen hasn't happened[/Spolier] Plot: Morcubus and Evlen are still trapped in the Nightmare Relem.Esma is secetly running Morcacorp.Nobody suspects them to be able to do anything,but its the...
  11. Wrath Reign

The Digimon Trainer Academy

Be sure to read everything after the plot and try to reread the plot! Plot If you want to look up anybody's sign up or anything here's the link to the sign up thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/digimon-trainer-academy-109580/ Digimon & their trianers: Blackgatomon &...
  12. Wrath Reign

Uniaka Region Journey!(Uniaka Reigon totally made by me)

Sign ups closed! Starters: Larvatar,Ralts,Aron,Azumrill,Seel,Lotad,Electrik,Growlithe,Mystravis,Sentrent Plot: Ten kids are forced to go on their journey,not wanting to,all of them for different reasons.Those kids are forced to go by their parents,who don't want anything,but their...
  13. Wrath Reign

The Digimon Trainer Academy

No spots left! Here is a link to where I get the colors from,this will show you exactly what the colors are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors Okay so this is a rp is kind of based off of a story I am writing,chapter one is up on fanfiction.net. Plot You...
  14. Wrath Reign

Avalon:Web of Magic RP 1:Saving Avalon [PG-13]

Plot:Its year 2020.A lot of things have changed around the United states. Some states have new citys and towns.Well in Cercondea,California there is a forest to the side of it.There are secrets that nobody know even could possibly exist.On June 26th a group of kids go in to the forest to mess...
  15. Wrath Reign

L.H.P.: Legendary Human Pokemon

Plot: Scientists injected their kids with Legendary Pokemon's DNA.The kids were there own.There were twelve kids.The DNA was Ho-oh's,Lugia's,Moltras',Articuno's,Zapdos's,Mew's,Mewtwo's,Kyoger,Groudon,Entai,Raiku,and Suicune.There powers arn't able to make them AS strong as the...
  16. Wrath Reign

Unova: The New Adventure begains [PG-13]

Okay well I've desided to make the thread early,were doing 5 trainers not 6.Well tecnicly we have 6 trainers because of Calvin127 playing twins,7 including me XD.So yeah.Here yall go! :) Plot:Your one of the 6 new trainers.Your allowed to get any starter you want (that means any of the...
  17. Wrath Reign

L.H.P. Legendary Human Pokemon Sign Ups

We need a Maltras,Raiku,and Ho-oh kid.Once those spots have been filled and the few people who have reserved sign up then we'll start. :) Plot: Scientists injected their kids with Legendary Pokemon's DNA.The kids were there own.There were twelve kids.The DNA was...
  18. Wrath Reign

Unova: The New Adventure begains [PG-13]

Plot:Your one of the 6 new trainers.Your allowed to get any starter you want (that means any of the starters,only starters)to start your journey.You will all travel through reigain your starter is from.The day you go to pick your starter,while your eatting breakfast the tv goes to a important...
  19. Wrath Reign

Avalon:Web of Magic Rp 1 [PG-13] Sign-Ups

Only 1 spot left,for a blazing star. Plot:Its year 2020.A lot of things have changed around the United states. Some states have new citys and towns.Well in Cercondea,California there is a forest to the side of it.There are secrets that nobody know even could possibly exist.On June 26th a...
  20. Wrath Reign

EVERYONE: Pokemon Flamed Destiny

Ariana whirled around the corner of her bedroom into the kitchen.She was wearing loose blue jeans,bright red tank top,and blue jean jacket.Her elbow length golden blonde hair whirled around with her.She fiddled around with her charm braclet that had a bulbasaur charm,a charmander charm,a...
Back
Top Bottom