Search results for query: *

1. M

Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Start-Up)

"C'MONC'MONC'MONHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPWE'REGONNABELAAAAAATE!" Maddison chattered as she ran towards the Team Alpha base, flapping her arms like an airplane. Mason was trying to keep up, but was failing. Badly. Unfortunately, Maddison was not looking where she was going, and thudded right into...
  2. M

Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay

Name: Maddison and Mason Gender: Maddison is a girl, Mason is a boy. Age: 14 Species: Maddison is a Plusle, and Mason is a Minun. Team: Team Alpha Appearance: Nothing weird. Personality: Maddison is very cheery, outgoing, and likes making friends. She can be a bit of a klutz, though...
  3. M

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Adventures of Team Alpha

"Alright, here are the arrangements!" Mew said. "Calvin, Camille, and Ty will be in Room #1. Oliver, Sakura, and Heather will be in Room #2. And Vlad, Zeni, Joe and Josh will be in Room #3!"
  4. M

"Vell, your accent sounds funny anyvays," Mew mocked. "I zink zat you'd better shut your beak and let me do the deciding!"
  5. M

Mew was ready to use physic because of all of the complaining, but he decided not to. "Well, your not the leader." Mew said to Vlad. "I AM."
  6. M

"Calm down, Zeni!" Mew said "I'll decide who gets their own room!" Mew zoomed over to the bedrooms and counted them. "1,2,3. There are 3 bedrooms" Mew said.
  7. M

"Sure thing!" Mew said. "Right now, we're in the main hall. This is where people meet and stuff!" Mew then zoomed over to a separate hallway, with multiple different rooms containing beds. "This is where you guys'll sleep! But, the thing is, there aren't enough rooms for everyone to get...
  8. M

"OK good. Everyone is here." Mew said. "Now we can have fun!"
  9. M

Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity: Start up!

Weren't we going to Accumula Town?" Blitzle questioned irritatingly
  10. M

"Wait," Emma said "What were we doing again?"
  11. M

Blitzle looked at Emolga then he looked at Snivy. "Forget I said anything in the past." he said
  12. M

"Well, I think I should send Blitzle out now," said Emma. "I think hes calm now." Emma sends out Bliztle. What just happend?Blitzle questioned
  13. M

OOC: Sorry about that guys, I was busy Mew scratched his head. "So much events going on.." Mew said.
  14. M

"Hi, Zeni! I'm glad your here, and same with everyone else." Mew said
  15. M

"Neither does Blitzle," Emma said. "But he's normally the one who starts the arguments. And he has a really short temper."
  16. M

"Neither does Blitzle," Emma said. "But he's normally the one who starts the arguments. And he has a really short temper."
  17. M

"Shut up, ya flying rat," Blitzle said to Emolga, before charging up a Shock Wave attack. Emma jumped out of the way. "Oh, for the love of...get back here!" she shouted impatiently, before bringing out Blitzle's Poke Ball, and returning the Pokemon.
  18. M

"Um.... y-y-yeah....?" Mew stuttered, clearly a bit afraid. "Y-you're Vlad...r-right?"
  19. M

"Shut your mouth unless you want to be sent flying a hundred feet away from me," Blitzle growled. "Bliztle, just step away from the Snivy," Emma said to Blitzle, who simply rolled his eyes.
  20. M

"Yep!" Mew said. "This is the place!"
Back
Top Bottom