Search results for query: *

1. J

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Decided to try for a shiny Honedge. Within 30 minutes I get a full odds shiny Espurr. Which I already had. Oh well, gonna keep trying
  2. J

Been hunting since last night for shiny gastly. I go on here to read about other people's shinies, and the gastly shines!
  3. J

The SOS method got very boring, very fast. I managed to get 11 pokemon, then I tried for Carbink. Over 800 encounters (I did get it) and I was sick of it. Since then I've only sos'd twice, exeggucute and alola grimer. Been mainly shiny hunting on Y
  4. J

Am really enjoying the SOS encounters on moon. Have caught 11 shinies so far. First one was Bagon, which I tried forever in ORAS to get but never could.
  5. J

Only found two so far. After five failed attempts to get Bagon, got it after 32 SOS encounters. Boy was I happy. Then today I got a dewpider from SOS as well.
  6. J

How do you feel about the SOS mechanic?

While I was trying to fill the dex, annoying as all get out. Now that I'm shiny hunting, I love it. Already have a shiny Bagon and Dewpider from it.
  7. J

Completing My Pokedex

Hi all. I am currently two pokemon away from completing the pieces on moon. Naturally, the ones I need are on Sun, which I have no way of accessing. I need Solgaleo and Kartana. Flat out trade or trade back, I really need these two so I can get the shiny charm.
  8. J

GO The Speed Limit now affects Stops

When you live in the freaking middle of nowhere, you kinda have to drive to stops, when they're 10 miles apart! Add to the fact that most stops where I live are on the side of the road, with no sidewalks either. It majorly sucks.
  9. J

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Loving the game. Just dislike one thing, all the bloody cutscenes. Way to many in my opinion.
  10. J

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

So no national dex. Does that mean we can't transfer from xy and oras to sun and moon? Or am I reading that wrong?
  11. J

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

Horde encounters were the best way to find shinies. Really bummed they took it out.
  12. J

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

So hordes are a no go? That's a make disappointment.
  13. J

Trailers and News Discussion

Was not expecting Grass\Ghost. Yeah, I'll most likely still pick it, but that came out of nowhere.
  14. J

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Any idea if chain fishing and horde encounters are making a come back?
  15. J

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Don't really know what to think of Persian. It looks like it ate a bee.
  16. J

Hatched a shiny bulbasaur the other day. Needless to say, I was super stoked. Only my third hatched shiny, and only 337 eggs.
  17. J

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

You all should know by now, Ash will never win a league. No matter how strong he gets, they'll always have someone beat him.
  18. J

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

My big question is whether or not Salandit will be able to use damaging moves against steel types? Toxic is one thing, but if it can use Sludge Bomb/ Poison Jab aainst steel types and it actually be effective, then I am definitely going to use it.
  19. J

New Evolutions

I honestly want Tauros to evolve. We need a Minotaur pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom