• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: jman21
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Completing My Pokedex

Hi all. I am currently two pokemon away from completing the pieces on moon. Naturally, the ones I need are on Sun, which I have no way of accessing. I need Solgaleo and Kartana. Flat out trade or trade back, I really need these two so I can get the shiny charm.
  2. J

Event Gengar and Beldum

I am looking for the shiny event Gengar and Beldum. I was too lazy to get them when they came out, doh, so now I'm looking for them. Preferably untrained, (not a requirement) I have several shinies I am willing to part with. Such as untouched charmander, protean frogadier, and trapinch or...
  3. J

Shiny Ponyta

My sister has been bugging me for ages to get her a shiny ponyta. I'm sure not gonna try to breed for one, don't have the patience for it. So I am willing to give up one of my other shinies for a shiny ponyta. Preferably UT and lvl 1 but any would do. I am offering either, shiny rufflet, shiny...
  4. J

Rhydon to Rhyperior help

Done, lock please.
  5. J

Looking for a mudkip

Hi all, I am looking for generation 4 mudkip for a team I'd like to try. I can offer items from platnium (the game I'm gonna restart on) or gen V pokes on black and white. Thanks
  6. J

Shinies

I was wondering if anyone would clone some of my shinies for me? In payment you can have one of the clones or a different 'mon if they want. The shinies i'd like to have cloned are below. Also, would like to know which the original one is, cause im picky about that kind of thing. Thanks...
  7. J

Snubbull

I am in need of a snubbull on my heartgold. Anyone who has an extra would be appreciated, i dont have alot to trade for on there, but if u do want somthing for it im sure we can make a deal. Thanks.
  8. J

Looking for some help

Hi all. It's been a while since of been around these parts, but i could use your help. I recently restarted on heartgold, and i'd like a dream team on there. The ones I'm looking for are Larvitar: any level Dratini: any level Charmander: any level Bulbasaur: any level Tododile: any level Ditto...
  9. J

Japanese Scyther

I am looking for a japanese male scyther. I have a few shinies that i can offer for it. Preferable if it knows night slash. lvl 1 Male chikorita with pkrs lvl 1 male seviper lvl 1 male dratini gamestop suicune lvl 30 female quagsire lvl 40 male tentacool lvl 31 male electivire lvl 48...
  10. J

Wanted: Shiny Larvesta

Hi again. Im looking for a shiny larvesta. I have several shinies im willing to trade for it, so just pick one if you are interested. The shinies i have: lvl 42 ponyta lvl 22 skorupi lvl 42 ursaring lvl 30 gamestp suicune...
  11. J

Event Legendaries

Hey all. Im looking for some event legendaries, like jirachi, shaymin, deoxys, manaphy, and darkrai. Im offering some shinies i have, but dont have room for. Shinies i have: lvl 42 ponyta lvl 50 absol lvl 34 rufflet lvl 22 skorupi...
Back
Top Bottom