• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Nation Dex completion service

shame you won't do legendaries for a tradeback, I could get you a bewdew if you wanted
  2. T

Soft-Resetting for shinies!

I tried a counted 4,000 times for a regirock and over a month for a kyurem with no such luck and gave up
  3. T

What do you miss most about the older games?

For me I think I would have to say the 8 bit music of Gen I&II. I'm not saying the in game music now is bad, it has improoved vastly. Just I think as a kid I thought that kind of what I called "video game music" was really cool and has stuck with me I can still remember a lot of it. I played...
  4. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So what are the chances of masuda method while having the shiny charm that an egg will be shiny? since both increase the odd of shiny pokemon appearing.
  5. T

Has anyone actually used their Masterball(s)?

Ya so I never use mine I feel more accomplished to still have it and to capture legendary pokemon in other pokeballs
  6. T

What kind of trainer are you?

In the playthrough I am type B I try to cover weaknesses and create a team of 6 that covered all types. I also make sure to keep them ll at the same level.
  7. T

Looking to complete National Dex!

I too am going for the complete pokedex. All I request from you is a glameow and in return you choose which pokemon you would like back (I won't do legendaries though)
  8. T

Liepard training

Alright so Playing my whiite version catching a bunch of solosis because I was going to IV/EV train a beast when when Blam!! Shiny Liepard I freaked out and caught it and made me happy. I want to Ev train this one I looked and here are his IV's if you are wondering Hp-20-24 Attk-16-19 -10%...
  9. T

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

Sorry to gloat but I just caught a shiny Liepard in my white version. Nicknamed him Durango. Caught in a premier ball. As for the reason I caught him do I need to explain?? Haha I caught him because he was shiny!
  10. T

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Just found a shiny Liepard Wow awesome! named him after my cat Durango. Now to Ev Train him haha
  11. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Alright so Playing my whiite version catching a bunch of solosis because I was going to IV/EV train a beast when when Blam!! Shiny Liepard I freaked out and caught it and made me happy. I want to Ev train this one I looked and here are his IV's if...
  12. T

Fire starters... Are Game Freak beating a dead horse?

well if you took emboar when you first saw him and he was just pure fire type I feel like people would say that was fine, I have no idea why tgame freak is having an obession with this starter combo not sure if it is related to something in Japanese culture but would like to seee when there is a...
  13. T

VG Weekly Poll #45 Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

Simisage for me he is cocky and knows it along with the sweet thumbs up bro sprite best looking one in my opinion
  14. T

Re: What was the point so you could still see that players number of pokemon caught and the other stats that are in the elite 4 lobby?
  15. T

Legendary Pokemon you've caught without Master Balls

Any legendary pokemon I have caught without a masterball, even the roaming ones. I just don't see the use of it and figure its cooler to keep it and say you never used it.
  16. T

Did you use HM slaves?

I don't use them, for me it just seems a bit difficult and a waste of a spot I'll either just have a guy in the box and take him out when I need to use something or teach a few between the guys on my team
  17. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers So I'm going to be starting a fire red or leaf green run through soon using pokemon I've never used before I just am wondering what do you think of this team? Blastoise Primeape Eggexutor Aerodactyl Weezing Rapidash Ya I know I won't be able to get...
  18. T

VG Weekly Poll #29 Do you use sacrificial moves?

I havent used them. I fiond it really difficult to do that so I usually stick to offensive moves. One funny story was I was battling pryce in heart gold we were down to our last pokemon I had a forretress and I decided hey lets use explosion! haha defeated his last guy as well as mine I waas...
  19. T

VG Weekly Poll #28 Do you nickname your Pokémon?

I mainly don't, I prefer using the actually name of pokemon maybe helps get to know them better. The only ones I've nicknamed are shinies
  20. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Alright so I am probably going to buy either fire red or leaf green soon. not sure which to pick, I was wondering if you could help me ddecide? I know the differences aren't that great just if you pick one tell me why you picked that thanks!
Back
Top Bottom