Search results for query: *

• Users: turtlekid
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Liepard training

Alright so Playing my whiite version catching a bunch of solosis because I was going to IV/EV train a beast when when Blam!! Shiny Liepard I freaked out and caught it and made me happy. I want to Ev train this one I looked and here are his IV's if you are wondering Hp-20-24 Attk-16-19 -10%...
  2. T

Zoroark legendary or not?

Ok so here is the thing, Do you consider Zoroark a legendary or a regular pokemon? I was thinking about this a lot. I know he doesnt have over 600 base stat points and isn't at the end of the pokedex like most legendaries (except victini) I personally consider him a legendary pokemon. First the...
  3. T

4th gym battle

So I recently saw the news on bulbapedia saying elese (or however you spell it sorry the 4th gym leader) will debut in an episode in Japan at the end of september. Does this mean in America that the next um lots of episodes will be filler till we get up to that episode?
  4. T

Lack of fossil pokemon in gen II

I feel like this could be a thread in its self becuase if posted in the general questions I feel like it would be lost by the next page. So far every generation has introduced fossil pokemon, except generation II and even then you could only get aerodactyl by a trade and would have to trade over...
  5. T

Ash's starter pokemon

Alright maybe this is in the wrong place but I'm Curious. If you could see Ash's snivy,tepig, or oshawott evolve to there final stage who would you want to see? Granted it would be cool if he got all 3 but If you had to see just one, and why that one? I would pick him getting a Samurott. I would...
  6. T

friends who play

Sorry If this isn't relevant but I considered it and feel it is. Do you have friends that still play pokemon? Or are you the lone person who still does? How many other people do you know who still play the games currently?
  7. T

scraggy's call

So I didn't get to see last weeks episode with scraggy hatching. I was really curious to see how his call (saying his name would sound like.) I kinda had sometghing in my mind of how it might sound. When I heard it yesterday in the anime it wasn't at all what I expected. It made me just laugh...
  8. T

Traveling companion

So currently Ash is traveling with Iris and Cilan, before that it was Dawn and Brock, and before that there was May/Max and I think Brock can't quite remember. What I was thinking was that how Ash has traveled with the anime counterpart of the video game version girl player character (May...
  9. T

Gym Leaders

Alright this came up to me recently after watching the newest episode in North America on saturday. (It is the epiosde where Ash faces Lenora for the first time) Lenora refers to Cilan as "connesieur boy" (sorry probably wrong spelling.) Considering they are both Gym leaders shouldn't they know...
Back
Top Bottom