Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Adventures of Team Alpha

Andrew was running thinking,"I'm late! I'm late!" As he finally arrived, out of breath, he then collapsed on the ground.
  2. S

Godmodding (Start-Up)

Go! WeegeeEmboar! Weegee said. Than WeegeeEmboar gave you heartburn and you barfed us out!
  3. S

Godmodding (Start-Up)

Can I post? I already signed up. Weegee (THE REAL WEEGEE. Every other weegee in this story is fake.) appears and saiz GO WeegeeNorris and USE PISTOL than WeegeeNorris used his pistol on the earth and it exploded. He then took the earths core and Weegeeized. Now our homeplanet is Weegeeopilis...
  4. S

Godmodding! (Sign-ups Open)

Name: Weegee Age: I LIEK MUDKIPS Personality: YOU WIlL DIYE! Appearance You can only know a second after you die Pokemon: WeegeeMew WeegeeMewtwo WeegeeNorris and MORE! Personality Poke: AWESOME Other: Did I mention, WE NEED LOTSA SPAGETTHI!
  5. S

Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity: SU's ALWAYS OPEN!

Re: Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity Can I still join? Speices of 'mon: Axew Nickname (Optional):N/A Appearance (Put your special marking here):Axew's eyes are red. How trainer obtained you: When a family of Haxorus left their home, they forget the egg. The trainer found it and it hatched...
  6. S

I edited my sign up! It should now have ICE CREAM!:bounce:
  7. S

This looks fun! Name: Andrew Gender: Male Age: 12 Species: Axew Personality: Very short tempered. If you can get on his good side, you wont regret it. Appearnce: An axew with a blue sash that comes in handy alot. Other: NEVER call him Angry Andrew. Icecream PM me when we...
  8. S

The Chaos Dimension

Note: My first RP wish me luck! Millions of years ago. A mysterious object was spotted in the sky. A group of Starly gathered near it, but dissappered. This object was the Chaos Orb. The Chaos Orb is the key to unlocking the Chaos Dimension. Now, Team Rocket has captured the Chaos Orb, and...
  9. S

A Tepig In The Garden!

Hello, everyone! I'm Shiny Tepig! I'm new here(duh), and I want make lots of friends! Until then- Shiny Tepig:unworthy:
Back
Top Bottom