• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

MiniSpringProduction at Youtube

Hey, Bulbapedia, it's been a while. I missed you guys. My DS and laptop broke so I have limited access. Anywho, I like to ask you guys for some help. My friends and I have created an LP channel for Pokemon and many many other games. I hope you all will watch our videos. Warning, we have just...
  2. I

Complete My Team!

Gen 5.
  3. I

Complete My Team!

So, I'm making a team, no competive, just for fun. Swords Dancing Scizor. (EVs in Attack and Speed, cause I planned on using Scyther, will fix later.) It'll be my lead. Sp. Sweeper Lapras ( EVs in Sp ATK and Defense.) Not much to say, it has a Wide Lens for Hydropump and Sing. Sp. Sweeper...
  4. I

Charmander Giveaway

Okay sure.
  5. I

Charmander Giveaway

How about right now?
  6. I

Scyther

I'll take one.
  7. I

Charmander Giveaway

I'll take one.
  8. I

[Closed] Your Legends for My DW Shinies

Re: Your Legends for My Shinies I have a legit Toy-R-Us Arceus. And some from HGSS, but not Darkrai or Mewtwo or Heatran. u.u
  9. I

[Closed] Your Legends for My DW Shinies

Re: Your Legends for My Shinies I will give you all my Legendaries for that shiny Eevee. :O
  10. I

Dittos CLOSED

Re: Dittos I take a Bashful one, please. :3
  11. I

Level 1 Serious Cyndaquil With Flare Blitz

I'm sorry, guys...My Cyndaquil was traded. I can make more, they MIGHT not have a serious nature.
  12. I

NU Pokemon you wish were better?

Typhlosion and Ampharos.
  13. I

Eevee Adoption Service!

Hey, do you have a male Eevee? I need one more to make my Eeveelution set. Requested Nature: Don't care Requested Gender: Male Requested Nickname: N/A B/W Friend Code: 5329-1559-7285 Name is Lamont Time you're available: 5:50-7:30 EST
  14. I

Dark Pulse Zorua, Absolutely Everywhere!

Box 2, Female, Bashful...Please. :D
  15. I

Level 1 Serious Cyndaquil With Flare Blitz

I am offering a Level 1 Cyndaquil. It has never had a battle, no stat changes, or anything. Its Father, Infernape, passed over Flamethrower and Flare Blitz. HP: 11 Atk: 6 Def: 6 Sp. Atk: 6 Sp. Def: 6 Speed: 6 Ability: Blaze All I want in return is a Totodile.
  16. I

Good Battle Frontier/Battle Subway tactics?

[Let me just come out and say this now, I am a BF/BS noob. I know barely anything about EVs and IVs and what I do know isn't enough to help me in anyway. But, I will try my best to comprehend.] Is there any teams out there that dominate the Tower and Subway? Or does going on a steak just...
  17. I

Eevee Adoption Service!

Thanks for the Eevee! I shall love her and cherish her and make her battle other monsters. xD
  18. I

Eevee Adoption Service!

Requested Nature: Don't care Requested Gender: Female Requested Nickname: Eve B/W Friend Code: 5329-1559-7285 Name is Lamont Time you're available: 5:50-7:30 EST Eevee is my favorite pokemon thank you for giving these out, you are my hero. :D
  19. I

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I named my Typhlosion, Krakatoa. I named my Infernape, Mojo Jojo. I named my Tentacruel, LL Cruel J.
  20. I

Third Version?

I don't know if someone said this or not but... Pokemon Racially Equal.
Back
Top Bottom