Search results for query: *

1. G

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon.

Rules: If you know the meme, you know how to play. E.g. Me: How tough are ya? Other Guy: How tough am I? I watched The Notebook on DVD, all of it. And I did'nt even cry. Other Guy 2: How tough am I? I killed Chuck Norris. By prodding him once...
  2. G

Pokemon the Musical

Act 1: Stardom (star star star star) x12 #We gonna make this world turn upside-down, with our best things up to now, So we can party all night, With our own stardom... Solo 1: #With our pasionite of the stars so bright Solo 2: #We can own the night yeah... Solo 3: #If that...
  3. G

Contest Cyndaquil vs Sandshrew vs Pikachu vs Marill

Fight of the Mouses! This is sponsered by your local champion villian clan Meat3! So, who would win over the faveourites? Say your fave or they will get eaten by Purugly!
  4. G

Team Plasma RULES!! - a Meat3 promotion!

Hey there, Noobies! This is a place for talkin bout Team Plasma and all evil Black and White stuff! If you are a baby, THEN SCAM! Stay here if YOU are evil enough! Heheheh...
  5. G

THIS IS MEATBALL!!!!-a Intro to GalladeTheMeatball

(plays Imperial March music) Bow down before me for I am your first meatball Pokemon Champion! I have defeated every Gym Leader and Elite Four and Champion of all the Pokemon World!!! My name: Gallade The Meatball, the first Pokemon Master that is a piece of food! My objective: To RULE...
Back
Top Bottom