Search results for query: *

• Users: dtreth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

GEN VII: LF Sun exclusives for their Moon counterparts

So I am at 275--300 now, only need Buzzwole--pokemon in my 'Dex, and so I'm down to basically just the exclusives. I have Moon, and I have tracked down all my version exclusives for trade to YOU, a lucky Sun player out there reading this! So, here's my list: Rufflet for Vullaby DONE Braviary...
  2. D

GEN VI: SO CLOSE! LF Diancie and Volcanion

I have a shiny Slurpuff and any legendaries you want. I will breed you a perfect IV pokemon (I have several, including skill link Shellder, already). PLEASE HELP ME!
  3. D

GEN VI: LF: Skrelp or Dragalge

Hi all, this Pokemon GO craze had gotten me back into completing my real pokedex. I have Pokemon X currently and the only Y pokemon I am missing are the skrelp family. I have a lot of bred pokemon and even several duplicate legendaries I am willing to part with for either a Skrelp or Dragalge...
  4. D

OFFERING: Egg move pokemon and box fillers

So I am out of box space and need to get rid of some pokes. I have: Six Skill Link Shellder with Icicle Spear/Rock Blast Six Chimchar Five Torchic Three Spinda Two Nosepass Two Doduo Two Pichu Growlithe with Close Combat Drifloon Nidoran(male) Nidoran(female) Chikorita Finneon Zangoose Feebas...
  5. D

WANTED: Castform and East Sea Shellos

I am trying to fill out the rest of my dex, so here is what I am looking for: Phanpy - Azurill * (actually marill!) Elekid * Trapinch * Cacnea * Castform Kecleon Snorunt * Shellos(East/Blue West/Pink *) Buneary - Stunky Spiritomb * Skorupi - Croagunk * * filled by Lukyan - filled by evilkenny...
  6. D

WANTED: Any Bagon

I can offer any other pseudo hatchling, anything from gen V and a lot else. I just need a bagon. If it matters I'll take a shellgon or salamence, too (=
  7. D

WANTED: Kings Rock

I need a few Kings Rocks. I am willing to trade a shellder that has skill link and the associated egg moves (Icicle Spear/Rock Blast) and (Shell Smash/Razor Shell), also all starters and many other pokemon. Thanks guys!
  8. D

OFFERING: Shellder w/ skill link

I have a bunch of Shellder bred with Skill Link and Icicle Spear/Rollout/Shell Smash/Razor Shell I have Calm, Sassy and Modest males and Relaxed, Bold, Rash and Naive females. I am looking for more Water Stones, kings rocks or metal coats. Reply to this thread to work out the trade details.
Back
Top Bottom