Search results for query: *

• Users: zachery
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

TEEN: The Star Dragon

This is my first time doing this so tell me your comments. prologue: In ancient Japan there once lived dragons, these dragons and the humans lived in peace. One day a man named ZERO went to the Dragon's Den and told them the humans were planing to seal the dragons in their den. Then the...
  2. Z

Digimon:DigiSamurai

sorry i put it up some where else mistake plot:an organization made by a human named Artimas has taken over the digital world and a new digidestined needs to be formed. here is mine as an example. bio: name:Toshiro Kida personality:lazy,carfree, but is reliable appearance:4"2 and always...
  3. Z

Digimon:DigiSamurai

plot:an organization by a human named Artimas has enslaved the whole digital world so a new digidestined has to be made. bio: name: pesonality: appearance: partner:up to 2 partners gender: digivice color: wepon:up to 3 wepons digibio: name: gender: pesonality: apperance: name:Toshiro Kida...
  4. Z

Pokemon:Decending Gods

plot: bios: name: personality: appearance: age: back story: pokemon partner: pokemon bios: name: personality: appearance: type: gender: sorry for the inconvence the plot will come later.in 7 days tops.
Back
Top Bottom