Search results for query: *

1. S

Looking for Shiny Charmander also Imposter ditto

Thank you so very much! its perfect!
  2. S

Born Villain[/mention] Thank you for that information! it saddens me so but I had been waiting for a shiny flawless impostor since I saw its hidden ability before B+W! I will change my post to reflect that I will still be waiting until the perfect ditto is manufactured >.< I apologize for the...
  3. S

I think I'll wait a bit and see if anyone offers any charmanders, if they do not, I'll pm you about the charizard.
  4. S

legit only, no hack,s AR, things made with programs, (yes clones yes RNG) Ignore the Ditto, as I cannot have the one I wish. *sigh* impossibility you strike again, One day the Dittos will rise! shiny charmander (iv's/ev's dont matter) for a friend of mine, I have some things to offer but I am...
  5. S

What do you want to see in Season 3?

DISCORD
  6. S

Season 2 Episode 23: Ponyville Confidential

can't wait to see it in a bit. going to play it over the mic on xbox live so everyone can enjoy
  7. S

Pokemon evolution transfer needed

No problem
  8. S

thats fine
  9. S

well whenever you're ready let me know. I'm not doing anything.
  10. S

Are you available at the moment? reward is unnecessary however I would not turn down a heart scale.
  11. S

Searching for space center deoxys and ALAMOS Darkrai

that is alot well done
  12. S

Alright, just me me know when you have time to trade. And thank you for the effort.
  13. S

thats fine, take all the time you need, i'm actively hunting the musks at the moment
  14. S

That would be very nice =) I only have pokemon white so if you could transfer them to a 5th gen game that would be amazing
  15. S

I'm currently interested in a Space Center Deoxys untouched with the moves it came with and an ALAMOS darkrai also untouched with moves it game with I can offer these events Jap Kings rock mewtwo UT with item moves ect Jap movie 14 Victini with V-create/searing shot/fusion...
  16. S

Specific RNGs for Shinys

alright ty, i'll be in the room soon Thank you very much!
  17. S

Specific RNGs for Shinys

sure give me one second to start up my ds, also juggling xbox live and league of legends what fc should i use?
  18. S

Specific RNGs for Shinys

clones are perfectly fine. i am an hour behind you so anytime after 7pm your time will be fine most days, however Wednesday I will be very busy until your 11pm. also could you perhaps nickname it "SURPRISE!" However its not a big deal if you cannot.
  19. S

Looking for a Pokemon With Pokerus

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/pokerus-hoenn-pokemon-legendaries-126430/ you can try there otherwise i might be able to help you out in a little bit
Back
Top Bottom