Search results for query: *

1. S

Looking for Shiny Charmander also Imposter ditto

legit only, no hack,s AR, things made with programs, (yes clones yes RNG) Ignore the Ditto, as I cannot have the one I wish. *sigh* impossibility you strike again, One day the Dittos will rise! shiny charmander (iv's/ev's dont matter) for a friend of mine, I have some things to offer but I am...
  2. S

Searching for space center deoxys and ALAMOS Darkrai

I'm currently interested in a Space Center Deoxys untouched with the moves it came with and an ALAMOS darkrai also untouched with moves it game with I can offer these events Jap Kings rock mewtwo UT with item moves ect Jap movie 14 Victini with V-create/searing shot/fusion...
  3. S

Specific RNGs for Shinys

Hello. I am requesting some very specific RNGs. They are listed below, but first everyponys favorite section! Rules! No hacks. RNG abuse is quite obviously what I am looking for. I am available to trade anytime after work and before, which on my local time means anytime after 6-6:30pm and...
  4. S

lucario with nasty plot and high spc. attk. IV's

hello, i'm looking for a lucario with nasty plot and high Special Attack Iv's. I would love if it was Modest, or had another Special Attack nature + I would prefer an untrained or max Spec Attack for ev's. also high speed/hp/def/spec/def iv's would be nice but not nessesary I need nasty...
  5. S

or IV Legit SHINY Mew

like it says my friend would like me to find him a shiny mew i can offer: Shadow lugia with pychoboost Movie Victini with black/white moves Shiny Axew Plus some other random stuff I/he has, if you ask I should be able to get it I will not be checking any IV's NO HACKS PLOAWKS
  6. S

gratina value

not sure if this is where I should post this exactly, I am looking for a LEGIT ONLY Garitina no haxors or other lame stuff I have a dialga/ pichu's that know volt tackle/wish /and a raikou i'd be willing to trade for one. not sure exactly how stupid of a idea this sounds because i just started...
Back
Top Bottom