Search results for query: *

1. D

Preview JN040: VS Thunder! A Legendary Raid Battle!!

Gou could literally only get the Hitmonchan if he won the battle against the Dojo Master. Why would he give him Hitmonchan when he clearly said in the episode that he could only get that or Hitmonlee if he won? This is reaching new levels of nonsense to deny him progression in terms of being a...
  2. D

Secrets about the Machop evolution family officially revealed: Official Japanese fan site ...

The girl talk page is amusing to read. They are like the biggest fan girls of the Machop line that boarders into something that will likely make people uncomfortable.
  3. D

The Battle Frontier

The problem with this thought process, is that the hackers have already found two more games that uses the vgc mark that is identified as ID 28 and 29, so we know there's two more games left for Generation 6.
  4. D

Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Re: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release Yeah that was around the time it came out for the first time in Japan with it's bare bones hack check. They really did update their hack checks but now it possible that legal pokemon can't be transferred...
  5. D

Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Re: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release Yeah about that. There have been reports of people unable to transfer pokemon with certain moves that are from generation 3 that are legal. So they could have arguably broke the hack detection and is actually...
  6. D

Pokemon Bank

About the unobtainable pokemon getting through, they can't be used online whatsoever but a legit hacked pokemon can be used everywhere besides special rated battles. So the online hack check is more or less Gen 5 where you can't use unreleased dreamworld pokemon online like Contrary Serperior...
  7. D

Beware of the Battle Analyser

This will destroy the side of competitive pokemon, Nintendo and Gamefreak needs to put an end to this program before the X and Y portion of the VGC takes off.
  8. D

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

I traded my haunter to evolve into Gengar and it kept it's hearts in pokemon amie. I found it pretty heartfelt that my progress with him didn't get reset. Also, the women in Anistar City will comment about how your pokemon is feels during a moment and she'll mention traded pokemon befriending...
  9. D

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

I think I'm going to be sick... Its a machine...FOR POKEMON!
  10. D

Hahaha..If Sycamore found anything about Lysandre...haha the reaction would be...
  11. D

Flabebe confirmed to evolve at lvl 19, then evolve again with the Shiny Stone. https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/04/1381044202477.jpg
  12. D

Story spoilers, also Josh is finally got unstuck on the part he was on.
  13. D

What the hell!? https://archive.foolz.us/_/search/tripcode/!xltmUpewoI/ Be warned of story spoilers!
  14. D

"Misty Terrain halves damage from Dragon-type attacks for Pokemon touching the ground. " Source:Spoilers - Pokémon XY Leaks | Page 97 | Smogon Forums
  15. D

Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claws

I'll be frank i saw this coming a long time ago. Notice how the mega pokemon are either shaped in an X or Y way.
  16. D

But he isn't under NDA, Nintendo has no power to stop him with harming other sites like they did during 5th gen.
  17. D

Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter revealed: Bank can store up 3000 Pokémon on a Cloud

Re: Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter revealed: Bank can store up 3000 Pokémon on a C It's 5 dollars a year.
  18. D

Mega Kangaskhan revealed at World Championships: 202 track X and Y soundtrack also an

Re: Mega Kangaskhan revealed at World Championships: 220 track X and Y soundtrack als They showed it at the correct area. Where competitive players will crap themselves on how they will utilize a pokemon that can ATTACK TWICE IN ONE TURN!
  19. D

September CoroCoro reveals new Mega Evolutions: Three new Pokémon also revealed

You are thinking of Ultra, there is no such thing as mega in digimon, that's only in the English dub.
  20. D

September CoroCoro reveals new Mega Evolutions: Three new Pokémon also revealed

I sure as hell don't evny gamefreak right about now but to be honest, this is prolly a western only thing. Anyone who knows about digimon knows that their final form would be called Ultimate, not mega and their third form would be called Perfect. The digievolution is like this : Baby > Child >...
Back
Top Bottom