Search results for query: *

1. B

Want a Magmarizer

Oh awesome, thankyou! Well, in 2 days? I'm happy to do it at the time you posted in here, (8.40am for me) If you see this/reply tomorrow then I'll vm you the stuff (lol, trainer ID or something like that? Sorry I'm new to the wifi side of Pokemon!)
  2. B

Want a Magmarizer

Playing Soulsilver, in the early stages and I would like a Magmortar before the E4. Unfortunately I have no way of getting a Magmarizer myself so help would be appreciated. I can offer a Chimchar, Dratini or Totodile, but not much else sorry. Just general Pokemon found early on in Diamond or...
  3. B

Mafia Meme Mafia: The 9GAG Resistance ENDGAME! Mafia and Russia Victory

Re: Meme Mafia: The 9GAG Resistance [6-6-12] Day 2- Y U No Use Your Roles? I'm sorry everyone but I think I have to drop out. I ran out of internet earlier in the week and it switched to dialup... this page wouldn't even load. I'm out of the house right now for internet. But I will have dialup...
  4. B

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 chilling with kitty ^^
  5. B

Mafia Meme Mafia: The 9GAG Resistance ENDGAME! Mafia and Russia Victory

Re: Meme Mafia: The 9GAG Resistance [5-31-12] in! :) My first game, I'm excited.
  6. B

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

um yeah, aussie tv sucks. lol I'm a bit late
  7. B

community isn't on in australia I don't think, I've never heard of it ._.
  8. B

yesss I do >:D
  9. B

me neither, I'm starting to get tired.
  10. B

I'm good thanks and you? :3
  11. B

haha I don't know xD
  12. B

Ecnatare's covers of stuff and other stuff

I decided to download 4shared. I don't know whether this is deliberate or not, but sometimes you went a bit off time but it actually sounded good, haha. I mainly noticed it after the bridge. Usually it sounds bad when people do that but I didn't mind it when you did it. Also, how do you get the...
  13. B

aye errybody :D
  14. B

Alphabetical Conversation

Very drunk you must be to not remember the alphabet...
  15. B

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Run the World (Girls) in my pants :lol:
  16. B

The Official BMGf Pairing Thread (Vol. 1)

User Name: Bulba Panda Age: 15 Sex: Male Description: Ummm, I think about a lot of weird things. I'm very inquisitive and its my way of making conversation, asking questions. I like to think that I am funny and I love Music, Pokemon, Art and a whole lot of other stuff. **Future Pairing** Age...
  17. B

Your nicknames

BP! xD
  18. B

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Sourcandy; absolutely beautiful.
  19. B

Kingdom of Pokemon

Kakuna Matata 8 TheCapsFan 8 NfiNity 10 Terra-chan 9 Chaosj2 10 Caprizant 10 ->9 Raizhu 9 British Banette 10 Water Max 9 +> 10 Soulmaster 9 Bulba_Panda 3 HilbertCressLover 8 -> 7 Milkapoke 8 Luminosity 3 Mintaka 8
Back
Top Bottom