• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Heatran - Hidden Power ICE

I am looking for a Heatran for competition battles. Here Hidden Power ICE is a must. I would prefer a Timid nature, but any +speed will do as long as it isn't -Special Attack. Shininess, gender, and IV's aren't important, although I will be willing to trade more for better IV's...
  2. P

Spare Moltres and Groudon

I would like the SS Groudon. I can offer an UT Shiny Dratini
  3. P

Japanese Pokemons Giveaway~ (GEN 4)

Can I please have Medicham Female Serious and the Lax Bulbasaur Male?
  4. P

Want: HeartGold Kyogre

I'm still willing to work something out. Let me know.
  5. P

Want: HeartGold Kyogre

I have Kyogre and I need Groudon, perhaps we can work something out?
  6. P

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) FC: 2838-0640-9788 What i want: Kabuto Male or Female?: Female Ability: Weak Armor Preferred Nature?: i would like Adamant if at all possible :) What i offer: female dw Tropius Can i trade now?: No Send me a VM or "@" you...
  7. P

'Dex Fillers

I have Kyogre and need a Groudon. Please VM/PM me.
  8. P

tru arceus

Are you interested in Ash's Pikachu Event UT?
  9. P

Shiny Deino

Re: Shiny Deino and egg move Snivy I can get you the Larvesta, can you trade now?
  10. P

Solosis giveaway!

on my way :)
  11. P

Shiny Deino

Re: Shiny Deino and egg move Snivy I would like an egg move Snivy, I can offer egg move timid or modest Larvesta or DW female timid Vulpix.
  12. P

Solosis giveaway!

Can I have one please?
  13. P

WANTED- Any Growlithe & foreign ditto

I'll trade my Growlithe for anything I dont have in my dex. I haven't gotten further than Icirrus City in Black. That may give you an idea of what I do and don't have.
  14. P

WANTED- Any Growlithe & foreign ditto

I have a male DW Growlithe, but if you need a ditto to breed a shiny (Just a guess) perhaps you might want to try the GTS to find a Japanese female Growlithe.
  15. P

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated Post on pg 10) How about a Female DW Glameow?
  16. P

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated Post on pg 10) Could I get a female DW Dratini instead of a Growlithe from our previous agreement then?
  17. P

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated See Last Post) I would like to add one more pokemon to the trade if it's ok with you. FC: 2838-0640-9788 What I want: Dratini Male or Female?: Female Ability: Marvel Scale Preferred Nature?: any What i offer: female dw Drifloon Can...
  18. P

Wanted: Japanese Litwick

You should try the GTS in any PokeCenter. As long as the name is in Japanese you know its foreign. You may find what you are looking for there.
  19. P

Breeding & Trading: Non-Unova Pokémon, including some Dream World

Alright, thanks! Let me know when you want to trade :D
Back
Top Bottom