• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DynoStretch

EVERYONE: My True Purpose - A Pokemon Scarlet Story

(rated E10+ for mild fantasy violence and some minor implications of death) Hi folks! Just thought I'd upload a Scarlet story I did a while back to get your guys' input. This story is based off Pokemon Scarlet, and takes place after the events of the game. As such, there's going to be MASSIVE...
  2. DynoStretch

Say something Nice about the Character Above

Ah crad. Well... he and his wife did suicide bomb the Kangaskhan robot with a helicopter. Problem is he survived. Seymour the scientist from "Clefairy and the Moon Stone" If I had to suffer, you guys have to as well.
  3. DynoStretch

Preview JN120: Koharu and Eievui, the Possibilities are Endless!

Ah joy. A whole two parter in the thrilling "Chloe and Eevee hang around with Eeveevolutions" saga. I can see why they had to interrupt the tournament for this. Watch Chloe decide Eevee is better off never evolving because that would destroy their bond together or something.
  4. DynoStretch

Review JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

I am legitimately shocked and pleased that Diantha actually beat Lance. I was so certain she was just going to be fodder so Lance could have his rematch with Leon. Am I the only one not happy to see Richie? Did everyone forget how much of an obnoxiously perfect character he was back in the...
  5. DynoStretch

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Been a while since I replied here. Currently at Chapter 132 (whew) of my Zelda story Heart of The Desert. Link, Nabooru and his Gerudo friends have all left to Hyrule to meet with the royal family, but they had to make a stop at Lon Lon Ranch, where they end up staying a few days having to work...
  6. DynoStretch

Review JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

Honestly I'm surprised Greninja has been spending this whole time fighting the killer vines. You'd think if it was still this crazy that the Kalos government would have stepped in.. This should be something the Elite Four should be handling. Heck, this is something Alan and Malva should...
  7. DynoStretch

Sprigatito Appreciation Thread

It's pretty cute. Seems a little weird we already have a new cat after Litten, but I'm interested to see where it's evolution line ends on. Ugh. I know it's not uncommon for the internet to ruin something wholesome through terrible memes., but did it have to be turning the cute kitty-cat into...
  8. DynoStretch

Player Characters Discussion

Yeeeeah, so far they look really... bland to me. I know there's going to be customization so it doesn't really matter in the long run, but their default looks aren't very appealing. I wonder if the school outfits mean that the plot will mostly be taking place in a Pokemon academy or some kind.
  9. DynoStretch

Review JN098: Pokémon Circus! Booster and Thunders!!

Another in the ongoing and incredibly boring 'Chloe and Eevee meet other Eeveeolutions' saga, of which will probably be completely pointless when Eevee either turns into a 9th Gen form or just remains an Eevee forever. Now I'm not saying I want Jessie and James to return for every episode, but...
  10. DynoStretch

Review JN083: The Py That Became A Star

If there's one thing I've never liked in these types of stories it's how the mourning character is expected to just immediately get over their grief and smile. I know it's a one-shot episode and she shouldn't be grieving forever, but people can't just turn that sort of feeling on and off like a...
  11. DynoStretch

Preview Project Mew

I had a thought on the subject of Ash using his reserves, what if he completely jobs to Iris in their 2v2 battle, and he realizes if he's going to advance to Hyper rank, he's going to have to stop with his self-imposed 'fresh start' philosophy and start using his reserves to progress? Unlike...
  12. DynoStretch

American Politics Thread

Oh I totally agree on this. We really should wait until we get further info to pass judgement. The problem is that this isn't how the media and activists operate. Shortly after all this went down the press immediately started putting up reports with headlines like "WHITE COP SHOOTS BLACK TEEN"...
  13. DynoStretch

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

This is my current wishlist. SaGa Frontier Remastered - 4/15/21 Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind - 5/21/21 Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir - 5/21/21 Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD - 5/24/21 Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion - 5/28/21 + 6/??/21 + 11/??/21...
  14. DynoStretch

What video games were you thinking of buying?

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles just got announced for Switch/PS4/PC. View: https://twitter.com/Nintendeal/status/1384900296095281161 As a long time Ace Attorney fan, I'm definitely picking up the physical Switch version.
  15. DynoStretch

American Politics Thread

Went ahead and looked up the details of that case. The fifteen year old was in the middle of trying to stab another girl with a knife at the moment when the cop shot her. Not that you'll ever hear any of that in news articles. View: https://twitter.com/lookner/status/1384706823421374465
  16. DynoStretch

What was your first shiny?

My first was a shiny Magikarp in Ilex Forest back in Pokemon Silver. This was way before I even knew about the Gyarados in Lake of Rage so I wound up with two shiny Gyarados. :V In Sapphire I caught a shiny Manectric on Route 118, the reason I bring that up is because it's the first shiny I...
  17. DynoStretch

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Ash: Hey, I think I'm actually making some progress in the PWC for once! Iris: Swiggity swanking coming for your ranking! I'm curious how they would handle Dracovish if it showed up, is Ash ever going to figure out a way to 'train' him to be able to breath on land, or is there always going to...
  18. DynoStretch

Ash ketchum's ultimate team.

Pikachu Charizard Greninja Sceptile Glalie Snorlax
  19. DynoStretch

Make the worst episode ever

Goh is permitted to enter the PWC at the last minute due to finding a glitched Rotom referee that accidentally gives him enough qualifying points to enter. When this is brought up, Leon allows Goh to enter anyway just because. This is treated as a comedic thing complete with people making stupid...
  20. DynoStretch

Do you prefer a remarkable Ash-father or a unremarkable Ash-father

I always had him pegged as a deadbeat type. He left to go become a Pokemon champion to make his son proud, but couldn't make it due to some traumatizing reason, and was too ashamed to show himself to his family or even explain why he doesn't make contact with them. I imagine he still sends money...
Back
Top Bottom