Search results for query: *

• Users: Jay66
  • Order by date
  1. J

Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (Update: 6th Feb - See "What's New?" section)

Re: Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (NOW OPEN) I'd like this Victini. I wish it could be shiny, but oh well. =( #494 Victini EV'd Lv.50 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe V-create / Fusion Bolt / U-turn / Brick Break I can offer a male charmander w/ outrage and dragon pulse for egg moves.
  2. J

Escape From the City :: banners & icons

Stock: (provide links to image)link Size:the norm(enough to fit one line of text) Text (if desired): "I will not forget I will never forgive" and also "Jay" like off to the side somewhere in cursive script Other: (colors, anything else you want to specify) I want it to be dark feeling. If you...
  3. J

The Year of The Dragon Giveaway!

I choose you...21!
  4. J

RADIO's Warehouse

Re: RADIO's Warehouse *WINTER SPECIALS until JAN. 1* I think there is another winter specials slot. -Heatran -Don't care about name -Nature: Modest -IV(s): SpAtt and Defese, whatever on others -Egg Move(s): none -EV spread: 252 SpAtt, 252 Defense, 6 SpDef -Pokerus? No -Moveset: Stealth...
  5. J

Find My Team's Flaws

My Team Smeargle (Jolly/Timid) Own Tempo @ Focus Sash -Spore, Substitute, Belly Drum, Baton Pass Ferrothorn (Relaxed) Iron Barbs @ Rocky Helmet -Stealth Rock, Spikes, Power Whip, Gyro Ball Rotom W (Modest) Levitate @ Choice Scarf -Trick, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, HP Fire Gliscor (Impish) Poison...
  6. J

Offering all shinies with perfect IV's/UT.

Shiny, flawless/near flawless Ferrothorn, Impish or Relaxed if you have one. I'll offer a Charmander that knows dragon pulse and outrage holding a rare candy.
  7. J

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! Seems more like Pokemon meets last airbender. Evil groudon guy taking over the world. It is not what I was hoping for, but it was unexpected, that's for sure.
  8. J

48 hours to pick everything you want

Thanks a lot! iheartgengar - No problem.
  9. J

Let her have the Blaziken I asked for.
  10. J

What's up with the comm errors? I have full green on my end.
  11. J

Um..I can't find your FC, where is it? Sorry, you just posted it, I wrote this a second too early >.<
  12. J

Can we chose more than one? If so...Machamp, Seadra, Vaporeon,Fortress, Blissy, Flygon, Weavile, Gliscor, Bastiodon, Rampardos, Conkeldurr, Blaziken. If not... Blissy.
  13. J

Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 12/08/11)

[479] Rotom (T) Modest | Ø | Levitate NITRO 38912 | Old Chateau | May 29, 2011 31/31/30/30/31/30 Fire 70 Available: L20 UT | Dive Ball Semi-Redis I have a Dragon Pulse and Outrage Charmander, a UT Metagross, or a PKRS Milotic holding vitamin of your choice.
  14. J

A sleep talk modest Heatran.

Event shiny dogs, nonshiny dogs, Dialga, Giratina, Uxie, Azelf, bird trio. Also, I have a UT metagross, a PKRS milotic, and a Togekiss.
  15. J

What do you want in Gen 6?

The new, larger 3ds cards, it would be easily within the realm of possibility to fit all of the current generations, and more, into one game. It was even possible on the special DSi cards, but there was never a dsi pokemon game. I would love a special pokemon game with all the regions in one...
  16. J

Cloud City Exports - You Belong Here Among the Clouds

Good luck with the shop! [Pokemon]:Conkeldurr [Nickname]:NA [Gender]:NA [Level]:50+ [Shiny]: N (But if you feel like it...) [Nature]:Adamant [Ability]:Guts [Held Item]:Muscle Band [Pokerus]: N [Pokeball]:Premier [IV Spread]: [31/31/31/31/31/30] [Move One]:Mach Punch [Move Two]:Drain...
  17. J

Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: DW Females and other things UT Metagross(lv 65), UT Scizor (lv 1), Azelf, Shiny Dogs, Spiritomb Can't offer much in terms of DW since I never use it.
  18. J

Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: DW Females and other things FC:4813-6889-9611 What I want:Gligar Gender/Ability:female w/ immunity What I am offering:charmander with the egg moves dragon pulse and outrage Method of communication used once Egg has hatched:PM, usually on in the afternoons
  19. J

A sleep talk modest Heatran.

:drowsy:The problem is that it can't learn sleep talk in pokemon BW:dumb:, so I need someone else with one. I'll offer a dragon pulse outrage charmander in return. I'll trade something else for it on request.
  20. J

Female Moody Smeargle

Ok, see yah.
Back
Top Bottom