Search results for query: *

• Users: Luminosity
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Free! US Diancie Code

I picked up an extra code to help out someone who won't be able to get the event otherwise. First person to ask for the code in thread, gets it. It will be sent via PM.
  2. L

Mafia Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Star Trek (2009) Mafia Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before. It is the mid 23rd century. Since its founding...
  3. L

2 Female Pansage (Pansage are gone)

I have two female Pansage that I caught in Pinwheel Forest: Willow ---> Serious nature, somewhat vain, lv. 15, UT Pandora ---> Mild nature, mischievous, lv. 15, UT What I am looking for: Any starters EXCEPT Oshawott and Tepig Zorua Anything I cannot catch in White or find in the DW I...
  4. L

June Bug's Drawings

I decided to take up drawing again after a very very long hiatus (don't really remember why I stopped). Anything I draw that I don't think is horrific will be posted here lol My first two sketches are of Tepig. It's my current favorite Pokemon as I'm in the middle of a Tepig only run (where I...
  5. L

Odds and Ends (giveway over)

I haven't played my White game for a while, so I'm planning on deleting the saved game I have (either to sell the game or restart my adventure at some point in the future). Anyhoo, I figured I would see if anyone wants the various odds and ends that I have in my PC or my bag. Here's what I...
  6. L

Dust Cloud Gems, Evo Stones, Evo-inducing Held Items

---GEMS---- ----EVO STONES--- ----EVO-INDUCING HELD ITEMS--- :bounce:My wishlist:bounce: NOTE: I am willing to trade more than one item for the legendaries. Also, please no hacked Pokemon. Thanks for looking :)
  7. L

Gothita

I'm looking for a Gothita with the following specifics: Lv. 1 UT Nature: Bold, Timid, Modest, Calm, or neutral nature (Quirky, Bashful, Hardy, Docile, Serious) <--any of these natures will do, I haven't listed them in the order of preference IVs: whatever :) Egg moves: not required (although...
  8. L

Ghost Pokemon Wanted

I love ghost Pokemon, but only have a few. What I'm looking for: Misdreavus/Mismagius Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir Gastly/Haunter/Gengar Spiritomb Sableye Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass Rotom What I have: Yamask w/ egg move Heal Block White Exclusives (Rufflet, Solosis) and...
  9. L

Piplups (none left)

I am currently MMing for a shiny Piplup and am accumulating a lot of non-shiny Piplups. Rather than release them, I am giving them away to anyone who is interested :) Level: 1 Untouched Gender: Mostly male, but I have a few females Nature: Various, let me know if you are looking for a...
  10. L

Ditto (non-Japanese one)

So I got a foreign male Piplup off the GTS and I would like to try to breed a shiny one, so I need an English-language (or non-Japanese) Ditto. I have DW females I could trade or I could breed a Piplup for you. If you are looking for something else, let me know and I'll see what I can do :)
  11. L

Foreign Ditto

Looking for a foreign Ditto so I can breed shinies via Masuda method. I have these DW females: Doduo (tangled feet) Surskit (rain dish) Oddish (run away) x2 I could trade more than one of the above for the Ditto, or I could be your temporary slave and breed a shiny for you (I just got to...
  12. L

Newbie Ahoy :)

Hey everyone! I'm june_bug, a college student that procrastinates on her coursework by playing Pokemon Black. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen I, but this is the first time I've joined a forum. None of my friends enjoy Pokemon, so, after lurking around here for a while, I decided to...
Back
Top Bottom