Search results for query: *

1. T

Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (IC) [OPEN]

"Violet? That's a really cute name," Zach commented as he looked at Violet and noticed how pretty she was. "A cute name for a cute girl!" He blushed as he stood closer to Violet. After a moment, he glanced in the direction of the bathroom door and noticed that Amie didn't get up to check on...
  2. T

Zach nodded in agreement and then glanced over at the bathroom again. He turned back to Amie and said, "Do you think you can go check on my girlfriend for me? I definitely don't want to walk into the girl's bathroom. Her name is Adrianna. She has long brown hair and she's wearing a red tube top...
  3. T

Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (Sign Ups & Discussion) [OPEN]

Still here! Just might not be able to make a post in the RPG until the weekend though!
  4. T

"Would you like to travel with us? I'll be traveling with my girlfriend. She ran to the bathroom a little while ago, but we were going to head out after she finished and picked her starter," Zach asked Amie as he noticed the other girl reentering the lab. "I'm sure my girlfriend would get...
  5. T

"That's such a nice name," Zach commented as he pulled up a chair and sat close to her. "You have a really cute smile." He glanced back at the bathroom door again and didn't see Adri before continuing. "So, where are you planning to travel to first?"
  6. T

Zach watched as the two girls went to go pick their starters. He glanced over in the direction of the bathroom to see if Adri had come out yet, but she didn't. It had only been a minute or so anyways. He decided to not wait for her and went to go pick his starter. When he arrived at the table...
  7. T

After a moment, Adri stood up and said to Zach, "OK, I think I'll be fine. But I'm going to go and use the restroom here. I don't want to risk holding it in for too long." She saw a sign leading to the bathrooms and headed over there. Zach could tell that she was walking a little faster than...
  8. T

Just before Adri could put on nailpolish, Zach burst into the bathroom, nearly scaring her to death. "Adri! The winner of the Sinnoh League gets to challenge Cynthia to a full battle!" He exclaimed as he looked at his girlfriend's beauty. "Oh, really?" Adri responded, still trying to recover...
  9. T

Sorry to double post, but here is the RP thread: Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (IC) [OPEN]
  10. T

Decided to start the RPG with the players we currently have, but I will be keeping sign ups open still if anyone else wants to join! First post should be about your character getting ready and heading to Sandgem Town Today was the big day! Zach and Adrianna were going to start their journey...
  11. T

That's all great news! I posted my two sign ups to the first post of this thread. I plan to post the RPG thread either today or tomorrow. We will start by having our characters get to Sandgem Town to get our starter from Rowan.
  12. T

I'm actually going to wait a bit longer because I noticed that one of the users who signed up hasn't been active in almost a month, so I don't wan to start until they log back in. Otherwise it isn't fair to them.
  13. T

When more people signup. Right now, there are 4 users (including me) that are accepted. I'd definitely like a little bit more, but I will consider starting early. Maybe this weekend if no one else joins.
  14. T

Accepted! There are no levels in this RPG. Also, the characters will just start with their starter, but if you want your character to catch Nidoran, Pikachu and Rattata later on, if you want.
  15. T

Accepted! You don't need to draw a picture. You could even pick one from Google Images if you want, though a picture is not required anyways.
  16. T

I know that I didn't specify how long I wanted the Sign Up forms to be, but can you put more effort into your sign up please?
  17. T

I have tried similar RPGs on different forums, so hopefully this one takes off! It's a relatively straightforward journey RPG. I want to give people some freedom to make their own choices throughout the RPG. RPG Thread: Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (IC) [OPEN] Plot: Two years...
  18. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Working on compiling a list of all Pokemon games by sales figures (and obviously it would be noted where the figures came from as well as how current the figures are). Is this something that would be allowed as a page on Bulbapedia? I think it would be cool to see at a glance how each of the...
  19. T

Start Ups Pokemon Advanced: The Johto Region (START UP)

Zach & Sophi were in their apartment, busy getting ready for their adventure. Zach, who had breakfast earlier, was busy preparing pancakes for Sophi. When Sophi exited her bedroom, she was greeted with fresh pancakes, which smelled delicious. "All for me?" She asked Zach. "Well, mostly. We'll...
Back
Top Bottom