Search results for query: *

• Users: Torpoleon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (IC) [OPEN]

Decided to start the RPG with the players we currently have, but I will be keeping sign ups open still if anyone else wants to join! First post should be about your character getting ready and heading to Sandgem Town Today was the big day! Zach and Adrianna were going to start their journey...
  2. T

Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (Sign Ups & Discussion) [OPEN]

I have tried similar RPGs on different forums, so hopefully this one takes off! It's a relatively straightforward journey RPG. I want to give people some freedom to make their own choices throughout the RPG. RPG Thread: Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (IC) [OPEN] Plot: Two years...
  3. T

Start Ups Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- RPG Thread I had previously done this RPG on SPPf, but it never really finished, so I hope it can on BMGf! I'll definitely be more active here. Plot: It all happened 1 year ago. Lucas, a Pokemon trainer striving to be the best in Sinnoh and his...
  4. T

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- Sign Up Thread Sign Ups Officially CLOSED! I had previously done this RPG on SPPf, but it never really finished, so I hope it can on BMGf! I'll definitely be more active here. Plot: It all happened 1 year ago. Lucas, a Pokemon trainer striving to be...
  5. T

New Bulbagarden, but not to Pokémon forumming!

Hey, I'm Torpoleon from SPPf and decided to make an account here. On SPPf, friends called me Torp, so you guys can call me that too if you want to. I have been on SPPf A LOT, so I have experience with Pokémon forumming. Hopefully I can be on a lot here, just like how I'm on SPPf a lot!!
Back
Top Bottom