• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zaphod Scotsman

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

Ok, I need to ask: how come there are no names for any of the scarlet and violet ships? It has been a year since the releases of those games after all
  2. Zaphod Scotsman

If Journeys were more like earlier series, what Pokemon would the characters have?

I’ve been thinking about this as well, and we’ll, I’m not sure I’d change Ash's current team: sure, mos to fit isn’t Galar Pokémon, but it’s better than the traditional team. Probably the only change I’d make is giving him Sobble. as for Chloe, maybe she could get Grookey along with Yamper and...
  3. Zaphod Scotsman

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

After seeing the latest episode, as well as The reviews, I feel like I’m ready to make a journeys rewrite. Any advice on what I should do?
  4. Zaphod Scotsman

I’ve looked online and many people seem to have accepted VermilionShipping as the official ship name for Goh and Chloe. Only problem is there’s already a VermilionShipping listed in the list, so I’m not sure what can be done.
  5. Zaphod Scotsman

Chloe as a Main Character

I remember reading somewhere that the writers wanted to focus on Ash and Goh before moving onto Chloe, i just cant remember where. Any link to such an article would be appreciated. All the same, they really should have had her join them from the beginning
  6. Zaphod Scotsman

Still no official ship name for Goh and Chloe?
  7. Zaphod Scotsman

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

Well, Eevee or not, one thing is clear: Koharu better get more of a role after she gets it.
  8. Zaphod Scotsman

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I asked this before elsewhere but only got one reply which didn’t really help so I’ll ask it here: if Thomas the Tank Engine and Pokemon had a crossover what would any of you like to see? I’m asking because I’m writing one myself but have no idea what fans of Pokemon want to see in it.
  9. Zaphod Scotsman

Pokémon Rules in the United Kingdom

I’ll be honest I had to check to see if double posting was allowed before posting this one. Anyway, I’ve decided to remove rule 10 and that’s due to a change of direction with my stories: I’ve decided all legendary Pokemon in my stories will now be just that, legendary. It’s possible to see them...
  10. Zaphod Scotsman

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Still planning to do that Thomas/Pokémon but I would like to know: what would you like to see in such a crossover?
  11. Zaphod Scotsman

Well, I recently remembered the reason I decided to create the rule about nicknames, and not just because of Basilosaurus: it all started with the main Pokémon of the story, a female Charmeleon named Cooper. Cooper was originally going to be a boy, but I decided I wanted more female...
  12. Zaphod Scotsman

Well, to be fair, law 9 does say it isn't illegal. But you do have a point. What would you suggest for replacement laws? In addition, what do you think about rule number 6? Edit: You know what? I'll just remove those two laws.
  13. Zaphod Scotsman

Thanks for the advice. Thanks for the info. Once again, thanks for the info. Well, to be fair, I have had real-life experience: one of my dogs was given a name she wasn't familiar with and never responded to it.
  14. Zaphod Scotsman

For those of you who don't remember, I plan to write a Thomas/Pokémon crossover. However, while doing so, something made me realize that Pokémon laws would have to be put in place. Please don't ask what it was I don't remember. All the same, I do remember watching a video revealing a few secrets...
  15. Zaphod Scotsman

How would you feel?

Ok, but how do I move threads? This forum doesn't allow duplicates after all.
  16. Zaphod Scotsman

How would you feel?

I don't know if any of you remember me, but I have a question to ask. Many years ago, I attempted to write a Pokémon/Thomas the Tank Engine crossover. It never kicked off and I intend to do another one, but over the years I've been learning to consider how others feel. Therefore, I wish to...
  17. Zaphod Scotsman

Big Fans of Cherry?

I would say that I was just curious if anyone liked her, but in reality, I'm writing a fan-fiction about her and want to make sure she has a few fans first.
  18. Zaphod Scotsman

Forum revamp coming soon!

The anime debate forum; I haven't tried anywhere else yet. But why do we have to wait for our topics to be approved there? Also, why must topics have a tag line or whatever now? I'll tell you what I mean later, but can't right now.
  19. Zaphod Scotsman

Forum revamp coming soon!

The only thing I dislike is that we now have to wait for new topics to be approved. I mean, why is that even needed?
  20. Zaphod Scotsman

Big Fans of Cherry?

Excuse me, but are any of you big fans of Cherry from the episode "The Psychic Sidekicks?" I tried searching on topics for her, but there are too many results to go trough. P.S. If anybody wants to know why I want to know, just ask. :)
Back
Top Bottom