Search results for query: *

1. K

Trade Problems/Issues Reporting Thread

No, i mean, like. I used an AR to clone one pokemon, but then i bred another completely unrelated pokemon, would i have to tell them that I use an AR even though the pokemon i'm trading hasn't even been touched by it?
  2. K

Just as a hypothetical then, Even if the AR wasn't used in the creation of the traded pokemon?
  3. K

I'm sorry for stepping in here again, but he did not 'con' you. You said "no Hackers", the common definition that I've gotten from the forums in the past few months I've been here is that Hacking is Creating a Pokemon from scratch, Changing the values on a pokemon, or Giving a pokemon an illegal...
  4. K

Relicanths are definitely not extinct.

I'll be home shortly then.
  5. K

I'm GMT-6, so we're either doing it really late for you or really early :) I'm assuming the white code in your sig, do you want a sturdy one? sure, black code in your sig? And what time is good for you?
  6. K

I'm GMT-6, so we're either doing it really late for you or really early :) I'm assuming the white code in your sig, do you want a sturdy one? sure, black code in your sig? And what time is good for you?
  7. K

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated See Last Post) I've got female dream world omanyte and wooper ready to go.
  8. K

And I'm just trying to point out that "No Hackers" can be interpreted a lot of ways, duping masterballs falls on the low to insignificant end of that scale, as all that does is save time in the easiest step of pokemon training (i.e. the catching of the pokemon. Breeding for stats and leveling...
  9. K

But the pokemon itself may still be legit, beyond him maybe using a duped master ball. Just because someone has the capacity to hack doesn't mean that they do. Is there anything else about it that seems off?
  10. K

Alright, when will you be avaliable for trading?
  11. K

Yeah, it sounds like someone who was new at Pokegen who mixed up how the fields are supposed to go. and accidentally put the "encountered" location to the "hatched" location and vice versa.
  12. K

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) FC: 1120-0133-9709 What i want: Scyther Male or Female?: Either Ability: Technician Preferred Nature?: Adamant if you have it, anything that doesn't penalize atk if you don't. What i offer: See below Can i trade now?: if...
  13. K

Wanted: Dream World Lileep

I thought that too, but two of his 8 topics had different post icons than the other ones, unless the pumpkins just randomly get assigned to things.
  14. K

In the daycare center? While that is possible it's highly unlikely unless they were using a quick-hatch cheat.
  15. K

No problem, updated the main post. Come on people, plenty of sturdy relicanth in need of a good home before I send them to the Glu.....Fish Sti..... Rock Factory.
  16. K

i'm in the WFC now.
  17. K

Sure, I'll be back in Wifi in an hour and a half, if you can wait till then.
  18. K

Wanted: DW Scyther - Female

Re: Wanted: DW Females - paying with shinies OP UPDATED WITH MORE DW FEMALES I WANT are you avaliable to trade right now?
  19. K

Alright, i'm heading Home from work now for lunch, I'll grab your relicanth and add your friend code when I get there. Edit: Updated the OP.
  20. K

Sure, When are you available to trade, and is that the friend code in your sig. Sure, What's your friend code? I'll make it a little more obvious in the Op but *please* people i need to know which friend code to use.
Back
Top Bottom