Search results for query: *

• Users: XD375
  • Order by date
  1. X

Does anyone have that new "Movies 4-7" Blu-ray?

Thanks guys. I've decided I'll just wait for that inevitable Celebi/Jirachi double pack after all.
  2. X

Does anyone have that new "Movies 4-7" Blu-ray?

I'm wondering how the transfer for Pokémon 4Ever is, seeing as HD broadcasts and Region 2 Blu-ray discs have looked absolutely awful. I'm not sure if I'm going to go for this disc, I might wait to see if Echo Bridge releases one with just the fourth and sixth movies, since I already have last...
  3. X

What's the strangest food you've ever eaten?

I haven't eaten anything weird really... I had a kangaroo burger a couple years ago. I liked. I'm unsure what I'm eating at the sushi section when I'm at the Asian buffet in Niagara Falls known as the Mandarin, so maybe I've had something strange there too.
  4. X

News Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridge!

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg I know I bring this up a lot, but my 2003 4Ever disc was in widescreen, so this doesn't surprise me...
  5. X

News Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridge!

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg Even the DVDs don't have the special features? That's really lame, couldn't they just reprint the older editions?
  6. X

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg Sorry Lisa, but the widescreen re-release is Blu-Ray only.
  7. X

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg Aww well. I have the original DVDs still if I need that extra stuff. It's too bad the sound quality is actually WORSE on the Blu-Ray than it was on the DVDs... I'll still probably get the Blu-Ray, but it's a...
  8. X

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg So this means the disc is lacking Camp Pikachu?
  9. X

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg I mentioned it here way back in the day, but I still find it very odd that my Pokémon 4Ever DVD is in widescreen. The case says it's in fullscreen within the small print on the back, but when I originally got...
  10. X

General Pokémon: Black and White Preview Thread

Re: Are you concerned about dubbed Best Wishes? I've seen a few people mentioning changing Team Rocket's voices in order to portray them as more serious villains. I think it'd be pretty cool if Ted Lewis could return and use the voice he used to portray James up until the eighth episode of the...
  11. X

Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released November

Re: Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released Novem ...Have you seen what the 3DS can do? It may not be your cup of tea, but do yourself a favour and look up screenshots for Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil for 3DS and then try and say it isn't that different. ;P
  12. X

Music Background music of the show

I want a sequel with all the anime-only music now. And maybe one with all the movie BGM to follow. Thanks in advance, Pokémon distributors.
  13. X

Question about the old "Genki Ippai" song collection CD

The focus is on music from the games, but it's all anime BGM.
  14. X

I want OK! Instrumental.
  15. X

Pokemon Karaokemon/Pikachu's Jukebox

Pikachu's Jukebox is on the recent Indigo League: Volume 3.
  16. X

Hours logged on your Games?

Re: Hours logged on your Gen IV games Pearl has had 999:59 since early 2008. I don't remember SoulSilver at the moment but it's pretty high.
  17. X

The Isshu Region in the games

Ooh, right. Forgot about that, sorry. ^^;
  18. X

The Isshu Region in the games

It was never confirmed that there are three hidden cities, was it?
  19. X

Here's a Kanto track that hasn't been released. I had the Ice Cave episode handy so I ripped it from there, but an even longer version of it plays in the Safari and Porygon episodes, as well as in many other episodes from earlier in the show.
Back
Top Bottom