2. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Giratina. Celebi or Victini?
  3. F

A Pokemon Starting With...

Linoone
  4. F

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Generally, if I can't think of a good name for a bug 'Mon, I'll just put something down and add "bug" to the end of it. And so we have Speedbug the Scyther, Pinchbug the Pinsir and Pendrabug the Scolipede. Also, back in 2008, I had a tendency to name all of my 'Mons in Crystal after various...
  5. F

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

Shelly?
  6. F

Jim?
  7. F

Caption the Avatar Above v2

Care to make that smartass comment again, punk?
  8. F

Charles?
  9. F

Mafia BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/22> - Game Over- Mafia Won.

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/20> -Night 5- In Russia*, Town Lynches You! I haven't voted at all this game. I could've last phase, but I forgot. That said, I more that likely would've voted for Kaustic, since, like you said, inactive people tend to be mafia. (inb4btYOUwereinactive, I...
  10. F

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/20> -Night 5- In Russia*, Town Lynches You! Not unless we take "affirmative action." Any suggestions?
  11. F

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/20> -Night 5- In Russia*, Town Lynches You! And now I'm a mafia? How on Earth do you get the idea that we're all mafia? I hardly even know 'em!
  12. F

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/20> -Night 5- In Russia*, Town Lynches You! Well, let's see. They (Gotpika/Byron and Smasher) both voted Vash teh Stampede, and they hadn't voted until then (Smasher himself being inactive for a while). Then, as we know, they voted Russia*. At any rate...
  13. F

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/20> -Night 5- In Russia*, Town Lynches You! OK, so there's seven people left in a game with probably 3-4 mafia. So we have at least two day phases until we lose. Let's not, shall we? Nw, both Smasher and Gotpika/Byron can be seen as scummy, since they...
  14. F

Mafia Pokémon Generation I Mafia - GAME OVER (6/21/12)

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 9 (6/20/12) VOTE: Buoy. What Skyla said.
  15. F

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 8 (6/18/12) VOTE: Buoy. For the reasons stated above. But if it turns out he's town...
  16. F

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/18> - Night 4 - Vash teh Stampede THAT guy! Mein Gott, this isn't good. From what I can tell, random lynching is getting us nowhere. Unless a mafioso slips up, I daresay we've lost.
  17. F

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you die six hours after receiving such an awesome responsibility. I wish it was painted black.
  18. F

Another Word Game v2

Sharpness
  19. F

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Night 7 (6/17/12) Eh, true, but at the cost of another townie. *clears throat* ANYWAYS, after thirtysomething pages of drama, it's nice to see the mafia being dwindled down to about nothing. But would it be reasonable to say that there's others that aren't...
  20. F

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Night 7 (6/17/12) Back. Also, I'm an Electric-type, and formerly a lynch redirector (before I screwed myself over.)
Back
Top Bottom