Search results for query: *

• Users: Genbeeb
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

[UPDATED] Now with sprites! Herro! (‐^▽^‐) I'm beeb, and I do signatures, banners, avatars, hanko stamps, and some spriting: recolours, splices, pokemon eggs, pokeballs, and re-types! A note about my graphics: I have a hanko stamp I use on all my signatures. A hanko stamp is used in Japan...
  2. G

Wanted: Foreign Ditto

Herro! ^-^ Looking for a foreign ditto for a friend. Here is what I have to offer atm: DW Stantler male DW lickitung female DW surskit male Zoruas varing genders and natures I have other stuffs if you're interested. Just pm! Thankies! :D
  3. G

ahh so this is where the intro threads are . . . .

Bakka Genbeeb! (>w<);; Anyways, nice to meet you all! I <3 Bulbapedia and figured I should join the forums. . . also I'm breeding pokes and need people to dump them off on . . . >.> I've been playing pokemon since red/blue came out, but the recent white/black versions have re-invigorated...
  4. G

Zorua

I have a bunch of bred Zoruas from my quest to find a shiny Zorua! Unfortunately, I haven't found Shiny Zorua yet, and it's my first shiny hunt. But I'm hopeful! (>.w<)9
Back
Top Bottom