• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. 2

A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ [No More Entrees]

Re: A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ I would like an adamant one. And my FC: 2709 2437 8079 Also gigalith is fine with me.
  2. 2

A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ [No More Entrees]

Re: A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ Reserve one for me please, but can you explain a little more on IRC
  3. 2

Seeking a few, common Pokemon.

Do you have the item leftovers?
  4. 2

Magnezone/Magnemite/Magneton

White FC: 1592 3986 7050 when you availible
  5. 2

Seeking a few, common Pokemon.

I have a male timburr mach and drain punch but im not really feeling the trades.
  6. 2

Magnezone/Magnemite/Magneton

I take a lapras for a magnemite
  7. 2

Hi There!!

Welcome to the forums man, and your english is fine :)
  8. 2

I'm New Here

Welcome T have fun here
  9. 2

Hello.

Welcome to the forums. have a fun time
  10. 2

Helloo!

Welcome to the forums. Nice taste in pokemon also
  11. 2

New

Welcome man. Socialize and have fun
  12. 2

Adamant Lv. 1 Timburr w/ Guts, Mach Punch and Drain Punch

I am no longer in need of your timburr and have bred my own. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  13. 2

Why would you need to Swim through Rain? (DW Poliwag)

Is this thread even still active?
  14. 2

Hp Fire Magnemite or hp fire nosepass.

Hello I am looking for an Hp fire magnemite or hp fire probopass. I'd rather them to have good natures(nothign that lowers defense, sp.def, nor sp.atk). I can offer dw vulpix female, gear stations items, various pokemon etc.
  15. 2

Why would you need to Swim through Rain? (DW Poliwag)

If your still up to it id like a female please.
  16. 2

Run Away (DW) Caterpies

What is the nature on the male?
  17. 2

Hey.

Welcome good sir
  18. 2

Adamant Lv. 1 Timburr w/ Guts, Mach Punch and Drain Punch

Am I able to get my hands on one? if so please let me know. White FC:1592 3986 7050
  19. 2

Starters

I can give you a snivy or oshawatt for a treeko or todadile
  20. 2

Offering DW Pokemon for Battle Items

I'll give you focus sash and flame orb for poliwag and gligar. pm me i guess
Back
Top Bottom