Search results for query: *

1. T

Blog sidebar colors?

Thanks, but that didn't answer my question. If you take a look at my blog you'll see that I've already customized the style; that much I know how to do. What I am unable to do, however, is change the colors of the Sidebar Modules. In the old forums, these were white. After the upgrade, they are...
  2. T

Blog sidebar colors?

Is there any way to change the colors of the blog sidebar? I've tried so much, for days and days now, and I can't seem to adjust them. :conangry: Thanks for any help!
  3. T

Request: Screenshots of our skins at different resolutions

I have noticed and would like to mention that the images not fitting into the boxes problem does not happen with new uploads. Only old photos.
  4. T

Contest Sandshrew vs Drilbur

Drilbur is cuter than Sandshrew and Excadrill is WAY more badass than Sandslash. My Excadrill, Slate, is the strongest member of my team. He was a Drilbur for only one level before evolving... I wish I'd caught one earlier in the game because it's so adorable. I even have a little Drilbur...
  5. T

little icons below usernames?

So, I was accepted into a couple of groups, but the little icons aren't showing up... :bawl: What gives? EDIT: Lol, whoops, they are as of this post! Nevermind... :XD:
  6. T

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

That sucks so much, sorry to hear it happened. :dead:
  7. T

I wanted to join a couple, but what are you supposed to post in the "reason you want to join"? :sweatlol: "Because I want the cute little icon" seems so... Lol, I don't know. It doesn't sound like the right answer to give. :XD2:
  8. T

I've been curious about these little icons too. So how are user groups different from social groups and who can join them?
  9. T

Want: Dratini, Rock Incense (Completed!)

Re: Want: Dratini, Rock Incense (Just for borrowing, I can return it after I use it.) Alright. Get some sleep, we have all day tomorrow. :-) I'll mark this thread as as "done" in the title. We can just continue this over our VM's. Heh, I already liked you from our few exchanges on the...
  10. T

Re: Want: Dratini, Rock Incense (Just for borrowing, I can return it after I use it.) Lol, that's alright, I'm just happy to get it at all. I was despairing no one would help me out. :XD2: Look, we'll figure it out. Tomorrow we can do Dratini - Ditto. Then either you'll get another Ditto...
  11. T

Re: Want: Dratini, Rock Incense (Just for borrowing, I can return it after I use it.) I didn't even know about Rotom's existence! :O That's a pretty crazy Pokemon. I don't have it just yet, unfortunately, but when I get my hands on it on my Black card I'll send you a PM, I promise! :) I...
  12. T

Re: Want: Dratini, Rock Incense (Just for borrowing, I can return it after I use it.) Okay! I'm so happy. What time is it right now, where you are? I'm on EST so it's 1:30am almost. Just so I'll know what time is best to find each other. I need to think of a name for the Bonsly... :XD: Do...
  13. T

Re: Want: Dratini, Rock Incense (Just for borrowing, I can return it after I use it.) Oooh! :crush: That would be wonderful. Is it okay to arrange the trade on this thread, or should I go to yours? Below I included all the info you request on your thread. Just let me know what you'd like in...
  14. T

Re: Want: Dratini, Rock Incense (Just for borrowing, I can return it after I use it.) I explored all my options before posting, so I know about that. That's the last gym. Like I said, I'm early in the game. I want to train a Dratini now. Also, I have no interest in a shiny Dratini anyway...
  15. T

Hey everyone! This is my first attempt at posting a thread in the Trade forum. The Pokemon I can offer are in Black, but my request is for my SoulSilver card. I hope this is okay. I need a Dratini. Unfortunately because I'm so early on SoulSilver, I don't have anything worth offering in that...
  16. T

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Sorry to hear that. I was able to connect, albeit spottily, after the changes I mentioned, so try them, even if it makes no sense. Try being right in front of the router even if you don't need to do it for Black, and try changing the Wireless Mode of your router to "B only." I hope it works...
  17. T

No, I have a DSi XL. I forgot to mention that the test sometimes actually fails --but my wireless is working 100% fine at home. It randomly fails to get the IP address sometimes, but only when I do the test on the DSi XL's Wireless Settings. When playing Pokemon Black I have NEVER had a problem...
  18. T

So, I bought SoulSilver the other day. For some reason, it won't connect to the GTS (or anything Wi-Fi enabled, for that matter.) However, it all works perfectly fine on my Pokemon Black card. I just put a Pokemon to sleep with no problems. All connection tests pass on the SoulSilver card's...
  19. T

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Bookmarked! :-D I was under the impression that legal.exe did the same kind of check that Nintendo does at the tournaments (or whatever they're called.) If only there was something foolproof! Anyway, thanks again! :cheers:
  20. T

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an informative reply, Troggy. It is exactly what I needed!
Back
Top Bottom