Search results for query: *

1. T

Blog sidebar colors?

Is there any way to change the colors of the blog sidebar? I've tried so much, for days and days now, and I can't seem to adjust them. :conangry: Thanks for any help!
  2. T

Want: Dratini, Rock Incense (Completed!)

Hey everyone! This is my first attempt at posting a thread in the Trade forum. The Pokemon I can offer are in Black, but my request is for my SoulSilver card. I hope this is okay. I need a Dratini. Unfortunately because I'm so early on SoulSilver, I don't have anything worth offering in that...
  3. T

What are the rules for Blog Custom Pages?

I was wondering if there is a rule against having custom pages for my trade/want lists on my blog. I know there are is an area to make a thread specifically for this purpose, but they get closed if there is no activity within a week or something like that? I'm not a very hardcore player and...
  4. T

Hi all! :D

Hello, everyone! This is actually my second post since I joined to ask a question in the Dubious Disc thread. But I'm new here, so I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Marina, I'm 27 years old and I draw for a living. :ksmile: Fire and Normal are my favorite Pokemon types. I have too many...
Back
Top Bottom