Search results for query: *

1. F

Flawless 5IV Growlithes (one 6IV male), Inkays, and Machops FT

Re: Flawless Growlithes and other 4IV Pokemon FT cool. pm me when your ready. the nature is what by the way? id prefer impish but adamant will do
  2. F

Re: Flawless Growlithes and other 4IV Pokemon FT luckily i have a female in stock. can you trade now? my FC is 4313-1123-3507 IGn Jean EDIT: could you also name the growlithe "Chi-Chi"
  3. F

Re: Flawless Growlithes and other 4IV Pokemon FT hi. im interested in one of those growlithe. especially a female 31/31/31/x/31/31 one. i can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly iron fist pancham w/ me first and quick guard.
  4. F

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items hi you still have that lucky egg? can i please have it?
  5. F

GEN VI: Destiny Knot

Hi Im looking for a destiny knot. i can offer 3IV phanpy with ice shard or pokemon with pokerus. please help. i accidentally discarded mine and i can't seem to get beauty aimee to appear in lumiose city. FC: 4313-1123-3507 Jean EDIT: finally found aimee and got the destiny knot
  6. F

3IV ice shard impish phanpy

Hey guys, I have some spare 3IV Impish Phanpy with the egg move Ice Shard. Each Phanpy may have a combination of 3 perfect IV's in ATK, DEF, HP, or SPE. You may request for a specific combination provided they are still available. At best, im looking for 3-4IV bred pokemon. But feel free to...
  7. F

GEN VI: PHANPY SAFARI

im looking for a phanpy safari not a single phanpy.
  8. F

GEN VI: PHANPY SAFARI

Hello. does anyone have a phanpy safari? i really need one so i can breed some. my FC is 4313-1123-3507 i have pyroar, magmar, and braxien. EDIT: already got it. thanks
  9. F

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy Thanks for the trade!!
  10. F

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy yeah. exactly like that. thanks a lot. edit: im online right now.
  11. F

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy cool. can you name the magikarp levy of it isnt much of a hassle? thanks. ill be adding you right now.
  12. F

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy hi. i was wondering if you could give me the 31/31/31/x/x/31 Female magikarp? i havent iv bred yet so i cant give you those. i have a sanstorm and modern vivillon. i also have a sun stone and a shiny stone. i can give you a combination of any...
  13. F

Friend Safari Codes

hi. please add me as well. my FC is 4313-1123-3507. thanks
  14. F

Charizardite X

Offering a Charizardite X for a Mawilite and pokerus pokemon. thanks. pm me for offers. FC: 4313-1123-3507
  15. F

GEN VI: Pokerus

Hi could anyone spare me a pokerus infected pokemon? i dont have much to trade. can probably give some evo stones. a shiny stone maybe. thanks FC: 4313-1123-3507
  16. F

WANTED TOGEPI

hi im playing black 2 and would really like to play through it with a togepi. i can offer some egg move pokemon. rock blast shellder, dragon dance ice punch drain punch scraggy, dw gligar, dw dratini, dw poliwag, and some few basic pokemon. but all of those are from my pokemon black. so...
  17. F

Wanted: Squirtle

hey. i have a squirtle. but i have one from my pokemon black. i can trade you one for a turtwig and if its not asking too much for a totodile. it has water spout and it is male. but if you dont mind, i want to transfer the turtwig and the totodile to my pokemon black 2. so could you possibly be...
  18. F

need a growlithe

its cool. ive got lots of gligar anyway. thanks. til nxt tym
  19. F

need a growlithe

do you have a magby? what egg is that?
  20. F

need a growlithe

wat do u want exactly?
Back
Top Bottom