• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

Back in the day, I caught a Electrode with a Masterball, just to examine how guaranteed "guaranteed" actually was. Needless to say, I was a strange boy then xD
  2. B

WANTED! DW Klang

Thankyou for replying! You can, it is found Icy cave apparently XD :)
  3. B

WANTED! DW Klang

Hey guys! Hope all is well. Ok, I really need a dream world Klang :) Im willing to negotiate what you want :) Keep in mind, my "collection" aint the greatest! :( Thanks guys!
  4. B

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Emerald. I LOVE THAT GAME! It was my first pokemon game as a kid, and Everything about it is just perfect! AND It's got my favourite pokemon in it, Banette.
  5. B

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

WOOOOOO! *Insert pokemon you want here*! I must get this! *Weakens pokemon to orange* Yes. *Throws pokeball* *Shakes once......twice.....THREE TIMES........................................No click.* WHAT!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ok maybe isnt that...
  6. B

How much money do you have? (Pokemon)

Simple as that. How much money do you own on ANY pokemon game? Personally, I dont have my DS on me right now :/ Sadly, I cant check. Post yours \/
  7. B

What did you do to the eggs given by NPCs in game?

Made an Omelet :3 XD Nah, on a more serious note, I tend not to use them. Togepi was meh. Still didnt use it though
  8. B

Am I the only one around here who...

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CATCHES ALL THEIR POKEMON (except legendaries, HM Slaves or shinies) IN POKEBALL'S AND POKEBALL'S ONLY!?!??!
  9. B

A Nice Little Welcome Me Back thread

Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay!
  10. B

Not to be Cliche, but I'm new!

Welcome to the forums! It's kinda like Smogon here, we have a battle section. Anyone is here for help, so dont feel nervous about asking! The pokemon community (my personal opinion) is one of the very best.
  11. B

Shiny mew has appeared!

HELLO! Welcome to Bulbagarden! *Extends out arm* Enjoy your stay!
  12. B

Hihi!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
  13. B

Hello!

WELCOME! Enjoy your stay! Need help with anything? Feel free to talk to me anytime.
  14. B

Hey to the Peoples :)

Another 3rd Gen fan! Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay!
  15. B

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

THERE ARE WAAAAY TO MANY PEOPLE HERE I WOULD LOVE TO MEET! TheCapsFan; (Of coarse) along with Nour386; , MegamanDX; , FullmetalSuicune; (which reminds me, where have U been! :) ) mite75; , Luminosity; Seto Kaiba; , Thanatos; , jokool; AND Jam Scone;
  16. B

Kingdom of Pokemon

HilbertCressLover 11 NfiNity 10 Lief 10 Truthseeker4449 10 Archaic 10 Blue Dragon 10 chinesedeliveryguy 9->8 Canadia's Best Weapon 10 Jack Pschitt 10 Pyradox 8->7 Mintaka 9 FinalArcadia 10 America* 10 British Banette 10 Neltharion S. 10->11 :) Deathwing 10
  17. B

Which generation looks the best?

Would it be fair for me to say Gen 3 Only because of Banette? Lol Nah, in all seriousness, I think Gen 3. I loved the pokemon design. All of them were great, none of which were bad
  18. B

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

Ghost For sure, cause its home to the Most awesome pokemon. BANETTE! MY FAVOURITE POKEMON OF ALL TIME, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! :D My team would be: Banette Dusclops Shuppet Duskull AND another Banette :p
  19. B

Strongest trainers relying on healing items

A trainer in 3rd gen uses a full restore on Her zizagoon....and You haven't even beaten a gym leader :/ XD On the other hand, it sucks when they restore WHEN THERE ON RED (critical HP), and they heal. Specially when they have the type advantage
  20. B

Strongest trainers relying on healing items

A trainer in 3rd gen uses a full restore on Her zizagoon....and You haven't even beaten a gym leader :/ XD On the other hand, it sucks when they restore WHEN THERE ON RED (critical HP), and they heal. Specially when they have the type advantage
Back
Top Bottom