Search results for query: *

• Users: Egghatch
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Egghatch

I Have Returned!

Hi! I doubt anyone here remembers me, but I was really active on this site a while back. I was involved in another online community, so I pretty much quit coming here, and now I've decided to come back. So yeah. :U
  2. Egghatch

What are your least favorite ships in the anime?

Since I once made a thread asking what everyone's favorites were... :P Mine are Negai (Ash and Iris), Kodak (Ash and Trip), Brocket (Jessie and Brock), Petalburg (May and Max), and Generator (Pikachu and Misty). The first two due to my hatred of Iris and Trip, the second because there are no...
  3. Egghatch

What are your favorite ships in the anime?

The title of this post is self-explanatory- what are your favorite ships in the anime? My favorites are PearlShipping (Ash and Dawn), PalletShipping (Ash and Gary), and PikaShipping (Ash and Pikachu), although I support a lot of other ships, too.
  4. Egghatch

Jirachi

I can trade the following Pokémon for it: Uxie Mesprit Moltres Zapdos Articuno Palkia Phione Chimchar line Piplup line Turtwig line Squirtle line Torchic line They will come with your choice of any Berry, TM, or Poké Ball, or a Rare Candy. Please PM me if you're willing to...
  5. Egghatch

Shaymin

I really want a Shaymin. I don't care if it's hacked (as long as it won't mess up my game). I am willing to give away the following Pokémon to get it: Uxie Mesprit Moltres Zapdos Articuno Palkia Giratina Phione Chimchar Monferno Infernape Piplup Prinplup Turtwig Grotle...
  6. Egghatch

Pokémon-Related Dreams

I know this might come off as a weird question, but has anyone here ever had dreams that somehow involve Pokémon? All of my Pokémon-related dreams involve Ash and Pikachu. Once, I dreamt that I was hanging out with them at my apartment complex, and then Team Rocket came after us. We had to...
Back
Top Bottom