• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Rare Pokemon Trade-Off [Legit]

Hey guys, Altair here. I basically have some rare legit Pokemon I no longer need/want to get rid of. I am willing to trade for rare Pokemon from Generations I,II,III, and IV. Here's what I got:
  2. A

Is it possible?

Can a Azumarill actually become Male when evolving into Marill?
  3. A

Pokemon Cronicles I: Return of Team Rocket!?-Save the Pokemon in the Island of Dreams

STORY: RULES: REGISTER SHEET: I hope you like it!
  4. A

Pokemon Tournament Ultimate Masters: You think you're the best?

THIS IS A WI-FI TOURNAMENT! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WI-FI, THEN YOU CANNOT ENTER! PRIZES!The winner will get one legit Deoxys Lv.100 holding a Master Ball Consolation Prizes: For participating, you will each get a EXP SHARE being held by a 4th Gen.Pokemon(Kanto/Johto) Pokemon Banned: Mewtwo...
  5. A

6 on 6 battle for fun

Wanna battle anyone? Friend Code is in sig near the team I use.
  6. A

Wanted: Shiny Eevee and Shiny Pichaku~!

No real spec.'s for the pokemon.... but look below. Just PM me the one you have and we can trade!
  7. A

Yu-Gi-Oh Dimension Crisis-Shatterded Dreams

It's 50 years after the final episode of Yugioh....And a new threat has rised, the Paradox is back, and he's better than ever, no-one can stop him since Yugi,Yusei, and Jaden are gone. Now it's up to young duelists to save the world, and bring peace back to New Domino City. I RECCOMEND THIS RP...
  8. A

Wanted:Ditto

I want to be a Pokemon breeder, but I can't do that withought a Ditto, does anyone have any? Bellow show's what I'm offering for one >_>.
  9. A

6v6 battle V Generation

Ok, I NEED a battle right now, 6v6, no restrictions, any pokemon, my FC is below.
  10. A

POKEMON TOURNAMENT 1.0

Ok, Here are the rules: -no Pokemon Online or Shoddy, this is a Wi-fi tourney. -I will set up all the matches. -there are 4 groups with four people in each group, the groups are called.... RAZOR SNIVY, WASHI'N OSHOWATT FLAMING TEPIGand SILLY ZORUA request what group you want to be in...
  11. A

1 on 1 Battle V Gen.

1 on 1, no restrictions,any pokemon, even legends, level any. Just want a battle, look in my sig for the code.
  12. A

What the heck happened to Pokemon!?

Back in the day, it was all natural, now, it's all about LEGENDARYS(spelled wrong)now a days. You see, I was playing Black last night on GTS Negogations, and this guy wanted my Mewtwo level 100, for a freaking piplup level 1! i could grab my AR and cheat one, or just and mate my Empoleon! The...
  13. A

Yo, I'm new.

Hello there. Just wanted to say hi, and that i'm new here:disgust:......
Back
Top Bottom