Search results for query: *

1. Andros 1337

What moves would you like to see?

If you had moves that you could think of that you would like to see in a future game, what would they be? Here are mine: Firestorm Wall Type: Fire Category: Status PP: 10 Description: Charizard's new signature move, where user becomes immune to Rock-type attacks (including Stealth...
  2. Andros 1337

Elite Four battle music in Gen I games

In the main Gen I games, for some odd reason, the Gym Leader battle music was only used for Lance; the other three Elite Four members used the standard Trainer music. This was corrected in FireRed/LeafGreen where all four Elite Four members used the Gym Leader battle music. What was the...
  3. Andros 1337

Kanto city names and Gym Leader type correspondences

Looking at the Kanto city names and the gyms that represent the cities, the following seems to make sense: Pewter City = a grayish color = Rock = Brock Cerulean City = a light shade of Blue = Water = Misty Lavender Town = a light purple = Ghost = Pokémon Tower (okay, not a gym, but still...
  4. Andros 1337

Poll - Favorite Power Rangers leader

I am pretty sure there are some Power Rangers fans here, but if anyone had a favorite leader, who would it be? My favorite would be Andros, the Red Space Ranger.
  5. Andros 1337

What colors do you associate with the four seasons?

I was wondering, if you can associate the four seasons with a color each, what would they be? And please don't say the Deerling colors; be original. Here are mine: Winter - Blue Spring - Green Summer - Yellow Fall - Orange What would your picks be (again, not the Deerling colors)?
  6. Andros 1337

Poll - should Charizard get a variant of Magnet Rise to block Rock-type attacks?

What has been unfortunate the past two generations is the common use of Stealth Rock, which was the dream of Charizard haters. I was wondering, do you think in Gen VI, Charizard should get a Fire-type new variant of Magnet Rise to block Rock-type attacks, including Stealth Rock? I would love...
  7. Andros 1337

Why doesn't Vileplume have the Stench ability?

I was wondering, is there any particular reason why Vileplume doesn't have the Stench ability, yet its previous form, Gloom, does? After all, the creators of Pokémon wouldn't have named it Vileplume if it didn't smell bad, plus Vileplume is modeled after a Rafflesia. Also, one of Vileplume's...
  8. Andros 1337

What Contest Attributes would you assign to Gen V moves?

I did such thread in the past, but it got no replies, so instead of bumping the old thread, I will restart it. I was wondering, if you could assign Contest attributes to Gen V moves, what would you assign them? Here are a few Gen V moves that I would assign the following Contest attributes...
  9. Andros 1337

Poll - Who did you originally think was Gary's starter Pokémon?

I was wondering, before it was confirmed that Gary's starter was Squirtle, I was wondering, who did you think was Gary's starter? I actually always thought it was Squirtle, since it was supposed to be Ash's first choice. I know that some fans thought it was Eevee due to it being Blue's...
  10. Andros 1337

Water or Grass starters who are not in the Blue or Green categories, respectively?

So far, all Water and Grass starter Pokémon have been in the Blue and Green color categories, respectively. However, Fire-type starters have been in three color categories: Red in Gens I, III, and V, Yellow in Gen II, and Brown in Gen IV. So, I was wondering, do you ever think there will be...
  11. Andros 1337

Which Pokémon should have alternate evos?

I was wondering, if you think any Pokémon should have alternate evolutions, which ones would you choose? I personally would like if there were alternate evolutions of Weepinbell and Skiploom, to match with Gloom's two evolutions.
  12. Andros 1337

If The Powerpuff Girls were Pokémon...

I noticed about the threads about fictional characters making good Pokémon, so I decided to do one specifically about The Powerpuff Girls. If The Powerpuff Girls were Pokémon, I would like to see you come up with the following: What would be their type(s)? What would be their abilities...
  13. Andros 1337

Poll - What color should the new Dragon TCG type be?

Everyone should know that the Dragon-type is being split from the Colorless-type into its own type. So, what color do you think the new Dragon-type should be? My vote is orange. I always thought orange was an appropriate color for the Dragon-type.
  14. Andros 1337

Pokémon with an odd color for their type

I was wondering, which Pokémon do you think have an odd color for their type? Here are my thoughts: Ninetales - White fur doesn't scream Fire IMO. Voltorb/Electrode - Red and white just seems strange for an Electric-type. Flaafy - Pink seems strange for an Electric-type Reshiram - Same reason...
  15. Andros 1337

Type colors you disagree with...

I wonder, do you think any of the games' type colors seem inappropriate for the type? Here are my opinons: Fire IMO should be Red instead of Orange. The TCG has used Red for the Fire-type well before the Gen III games were introduced. Additionaly, the Stadium series also used Red for Fire...
  16. Andros 1337

Poll - Most masculine-looking fully-evolved starter

So, which fully-evolved starter Pokémon looks the most masculine? I would say Charizard.
  17. Andros 1337

Poll - What color best represents the Normal-type?

This will be my last of the type color polls for now, with no plans for any additional ones anytime soon. So, what color do you think best represents the Normal-type? I would say white, as white represents plainness, which basically describes the Normal-type. Also, the Normal-type is...
  18. Andros 1337

Poll - Which Eeveelution best represents Powerpuff Girl Buttercup?

I did polls for Blossom and Bubbles, so now I will do one for Buttercup. I would say Leafeon, due to its green leaves.
  19. Andros 1337

Poll - Most feminine looking starter family

As with the Eeveelutions, starter Pokémon are generally male based on their gender ratios. However, I was wondering, which starter family do you think looks the most feminine? I would say the Chikorita family, definitely.
  20. Andros 1337

Favorite food genre

If anyone has a favorite genre of food, what is it? My favorite is Italian. While I know Chicken Parmigiana was created by Italian immigrants who came to the U.S., I still consider it Italian.
Back
Top Bottom