• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

DW Dratini's EVERYWHERE~! FREE Please Take Them Away

because there are so many of you.. PM me when i'm online to trade lol..
  2. F

Sure, just PM me whenever i'm online or something to get my attention and I can give you one.
  3. F

we can trade right now if you want
  4. F

Sorry about that guys, I'll PM you Kastigar, and ed + Kaguya can just make a reply here :D (Or PM me) to Alfredo & GradiusicGridlok: I'll be available to trade tomorrow in the morning till noon and again in the late afternoon (central time) PM me or make a reply here whenever you're ready. Ed...
  5. F

alright i'll go the WFC room in 35 minutes time from this post, so meet me then guys! ...Well It's time, and none of you are here? Should I wait a bit? Alright I waited 30 minutes, It's up to you guys now to tell me when you want to trade.
  6. F

I Have more than enough Dratini's to hand out, just give me anything in return.
  7. F

CHOICE SCARF i need it very very soon

I can offer just about any nature DW Dratini, with extremespeed egg move. I also have very many other DW pokes also though.
  8. F

WANT - Chikorita

Yeah I can get you a DW Yanma, when do you want to trade? and Pokerus doesn't bother me :)
  9. F

WANT - Chikorita

I'll give almost any DW poke in return just want any female chikorita please :)
  10. F

want - attack ev-reducing berries (5)

Yeah... Okay, we'll try to figure something out then :)
  11. F

Alright, when do you want to trade? and do you care what gender? any other specifications or something?
  12. F

WANTED - BATTLE SUBWAY ITEMS & EV BERRIES

atm I need HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense Sorry, None of them are shiny
  13. F

Extremespeed Dratini is hard to get, so I'd say 1 battle subway item or 5 ev berries
  14. F

DW Poliwag

PM Me whenever you're ready I'll breed one right now so we can trade when it's weekend XD
  15. F

How many berries would you trade me? and what would you want in return?
  16. F

I wouldn't mind some HP or Special Attack berries :)
  17. F

Yes actually, I only need 4 defense berries tbh, so 4 defense and 1 speed berry is what I'd appreciate a lot, but i'm a bit busy today so you'll have to be patient sorry :/
  18. F

Sigh.. It turns out I don't have a Female DW Vulpix. BUT I can trade you a Female DW Dratini with a Male Dratini that knows the egg move Extremespeed. That way you could breed a powerhouse. you up to trade later today?
  19. F

WANTED - BATTLE SUBWAY ITEMS & EV BERRIES

In specifics I'm looking for Razor Fang specifically Although I'll gladly except any others :party: Here's what I have to offer:
Back
Top Bottom