Search results for query: *

• Users: iKonoha
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

Jirachi, suddendly...10 of them o_o!(Sold out)

Random giveaway time, Jirachi. (WISHMKR Jirachi) SOLD OUT D: sorry, wait untill my next random giveaway (Yes, there will be moar) I'm only giving away 10!, so gogogogo. P.S I will obviously clone it, so like he said "if u no liek clonz, then dis no 4 u kid" The new Jirachers (In other...
  2. I

Relic Crown/Band/Vase/Statue

HAI! I'm currently looking for some of those items. Here's what I can offer: A)Legendaries* B)Shinies:* C)Ash's Pikachu* D)DW Arceus* E)DW Females: F)Fossil: (You may request the fossil itself or the Pokémon) G)Dex Fillers: H) Hacks: *WILL BE CLONED! Questions...
  3. I

Magnezone/Magnemite/Magneton

I want one of those, I have all of the starters to offer,plus Zorua/ark Lapras Ditto ..And if you have a Magneton/nemite/nezone shiny I can offer an untouched fresh Reshiram o_o or a level 52 Victini. K thanks! :mallet:
  4. I

Munnas, suddendly thousands of them

After a few weeks I finnally bred a shiny Munna, and of course, there are a lot of leftovers (around 120 left),I have most (if not all) natures, and their moves are: -Psychic -Dream Eater -Energy Ball -Shadow Ball And Forewarm/Synchronize ability. Rules: -There are no rules, take as many as...
Back
Top Bottom