Search results for query: *

1. Z

Striving for equality: Why Bulbagarden is taking a pro-LGBTQ stance

Hey, First off, I love everything you said about Homosexuality and kids. You're right, it really isn't that hard to explain Love. And your're also right about the sex... You don't need to teach anything about sex to the kids when it comes to homosexuality... But when you mentioned the "Way Gays...
  2. Z

Sexuality is exposed to Children Everyday. Heterosexuality is a sexual orientation too... And kids see that everyday. So Showing any other sexualities isn't any different. Unless you're closed minded and don't wanna teach your kids love and acceptance... -_- ----- So it's perfectly fine to...
  3. Z

That is one of the most hateful things I have ever heard. Saying you're against Homosexuality is the same as saying you're against Homosexuals. Sexual Orientation is a part of who someone is. No one has a choice in who they love or what gender they like. What you display is homophobia and...
  4. Z

You can't change your sexual orientation. Stop saying you can. That is some of the Hate Speech that Bulbagarden is referring to... >.> You're implying that Homosexuality is an issue and that it can be "Cured"... It can't. You know why? Cuz It's not wrong or a disease.
  5. Z

I just wanna say thank you for your stance on Anti-Discrimination. As a Gay Guy Myself, I find it really good that you're banning hate speech against LGBT. Cuz you're right, no one should have to face anything like that and no one should have to be bashed or bullied for being Who They Are! <3...
  6. Z

If Ash brought one Pokemon back, which one should it be?

I would LOVE to see Charizard come back! Or seeing Butterfree again would be cool!
  7. Z

When Was Pokemon Best?

I LOVED Pokemon better during Johto! I LOVED those episodes! I remember coming home from school everyday as a kid and watching these episodes!
  8. Z

Pokemon 3: Spell of The Unown Musical Score!

It's the music from the english dub of the third movie (Pokemon: Spell of The Unown)...
  9. Z

Pokemon 3: Spell of The Unown Musical Score!

The Orchestral Score for Pokemon: Spell of The Unown was NOT officially released to a soundtrack. Many fans (Including myself) have been searching for a LONG time for the score! Well, this Youtube user is uploading the Score in GREAT QUALITY! The voices from the movie are silenced and...
Back
Top Bottom