Search results for query: *

1. F

What do you think makes a review a good one?

Sounds pretty solid. I go by the 1:1 complement/criticism ratio, but that's just me. The uniqueness of each review is like the best part IMO- different perspectives an' all.
  2. F

Complete My Team!

I have a team that is missing a last slot. I'd like a counter for scarf terrakion, swampert/quagsire, and concledurr-- maybe a bulky special attacker. I've had a cloyster there, but to improve coverage I dropped my scarf hydra for the genesect. And took out cloyster, who was actually very...
  3. F

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

Well, if you are using it in the lead position, taunt will be useful. Because of the defense, leech seed would also be good. From there, you can even drop moonblast for giga drain, as your main problem, fire types, resist moonblast anyway.
  4. F

Breath of Fresh Air! Gen 6 OU RMT

Such a beautiful team :3 Well, I could suggest lefties on mandibuzz and a rocky helmet on ferro. That would be lovely. So much damage done by just sitting there. Is mega chomp a solid mega Y counter? Your team doesn't seem to like it very much. Other than those feeble points, I have nothing...
  5. F

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

Well this is the lead I use. It is incredibly effective for me (kills all the things and such) and I just thought I would share it. Deoxys-s@ Focus sash 252+ Atk/252 spe/4 Hp -Stealth Rock -Taunt -Superpower -Fire Punch This guy can pack a punch. Guaranteed two moves...
  6. F

GTS Format(Accidentally posted in wrong subforum, please move!)

Good idea! However, it's a matter of opinion if you value efficiency over clarity.
  7. F

Help a Little, It'll Help a Lot! ( RMT)

Le bump of sadness.
  8. F

[OU] Hazards + Roar

And above all, don't lose heart. Your team had a strong basis, but any team could be improved.
  9. F

Help a Little, It'll Help a Lot! ( RMT)

Hey all. I've recently gone into Pokemon Competitive after composing about five teams without any testing back in DPP. My team is shaky at worst, and it's user is shaky at best. (:p) I'm about 50/50 win/loss right now but I aim to be the very best (like no one ever was). So, without further ado...
  10. F

How do you eat your eggs?

Fried whites.
  11. F

Ciao!

You've found heaven on earth ^^ Good luck, and take care!
  12. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

My mewtwo! (plural) I have two mewtwo, one from the gts and one from ingame. Which one should I use, and are the Ivs legit? Mewtwo numba one: Hasty, 248/180/117/242/149/228 That defense hurts my eyes. Mewtwo number two: Lax, 230/168/168/243/137/189 Any help would be...
  13. F

Miss printed cards

Looks like a pirated card. No set symbol, name, etc.
  14. F

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

One word: Personal Opinion. :3
  15. F

Team Advice Thread

Well, I'm not too muchuva competitive pokeman master but I'd suggest, I'd suggest maybe a ground type and some fancy combo whatever. .-. If you just wanna wreck the game and maybe some link battles grab a fairy check, a dragon check, and a aegislash check. I'm no more knowledgeable than anyone...
  16. F

IV-bred Absol

Do you have adamant?
  17. F

IV-bred Absol

Could you give me one? I have high iv shellgons, no great natures tho.
  18. F

Yellow or Green

They didn't have rainbow so I spat in the bicycle nib's face and said rude things about his mother.
  19. F

All-Kalos team members?

Like others above me, I wanted all 6, but so far I have Greninja, Talonflame. I also have venusaur, lucario, and blaze kin. Last spot is tentative.
  20. F

Tipping

I always tip 1000, because they have families to feed.
Back
Top Bottom