Search results for query: *

• Users: Focus58
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

Help a Little, It'll Help a Lot! ( RMT)

Hey all. I've recently gone into Pokemon Competitive after composing about five teams without any testing back in DPP. My team is shaky at worst, and it's user is shaky at best. (:p) I'm about 50/50 win/loss right now but I aim to be the very best (like no one ever was). So, without further ado...
  2. F

GEN VI: Moxie Magikarp and

Anyone have a moxie magikarp pref. with adamant nature? X/Y only, I have bulbasaurs, fennekins, and could probably arrange anything else.
  3. F

Gamecube vs. Classic controller help

Hey, everyone. I have a Wii that has backwards compatibility with Gamecube games, and I am going to buy either a Classic Controller [Pro?] or a Gamecube controller to play both Gamecube and Virtual Console games, but I read that it's hard to control VC games with a GC controller. Suggestions...
  4. F

The Fight Against 502s (Cappy, Neth, BaronB, Zenax, and I)

PM ME TO JOIN The war against the aggravating 502 army continues... The main base of the 502s was bombed by our very own Supreme Commander, Baron Brixius, while Neltharion is in charge of weapon development. Leading our Armies to war is the brave TheCapsFan, while I am the head of...
  5. F

Helpy Help Help Help Help with Final Fantasy

This will be brief, as I don't want to elaborate too much. The question is: As a starting game, witch FF game do you recommend? 1, 2, or 3? I weight good RPG Elements and good Storyline as a 2, as those are the things I love. Thanks for your help :-D
  6. F

A Collection of Timeless Quotes

This is a compilation of every great quote from the main series Pokémon games, from "Ew! Don't try anything funny in the dark!" to "Oops! Dropped my Balls!" I was going to use that "I'm a heartbreaker named Charles" as an example, but can't remember the wording. Sorry. So how this works: You...
  7. F

Hi! Hope I get off to a good start here!

Hi! This is my first time actually doing anything on the forums, and that nice message about first posts told me to go here! I hope I can meet a couple of you guys here! Thanks a lot! :spin::spin::spin:
Back
Top Bottom