Search results for query: *

1. S

Wanting

Sure sounds gd trade to pearl? And do u have a stunky to spare?
  2. S

Wanting

Looking for stunky offering a selection of dittos and a few fossils message me if u want to trade
  3. S

Spirtomb

What do u have in mind for trade?
  4. S

Spirtomb

Can someone trade me a spirtomb i don't have much to offer from pearl but I have dittos and a few fossil poke for white if u want message me if you can help you trade to white message to get my fc
  5. S

Trade and Tradeback Thread

I can help trade evolve yer feebas if u can help me I have four 4 evolve I could use a feebas and I have many dittos for breeding and give away fossils if yer interested I'm also looking for 2dusk stones so message me if u want to trade I'm rdy whenever
  6. S

Offering dittos and other pokemon for trade

Damn gen v not iv my bad thought I hit the v
  7. S

yep still have it will trade for duskull if u have a spare or make me an offer! Message me if interested?
  8. S

I have a bold lv53 but it's promised to someone else and a careful lv63 that's up for grabs? Will be adding more soon been a slow day had yard work to do lol
  9. S

I'm going to be farming dittos for breeding and offering fossils I don't need once I get them I have 2 dittos and a lileep ATM will give details if interested and will be adding in future I'll I'm askin in return is giveaway pokemon to fill my dex weither bred or cloned doesn't matter not much...
  10. S

Offering + giveaway.

Do you still have that duskull?!?!?
  11. S

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Re: Event pokemon?!?! Thanks dude will do
  12. S

Re: Event pokemon?!?! No keldeo mellodetta and genosect
  13. S

Event pokemon?!?! When's the next event pokemon release I missed out on Victini but I don't want to lose chance on keldeo melodetta and genesect does anyone know!?!?!?
  14. S

Wanted

That's awesome I still need to give u 2 junk pokemon but sure tomorrow
  15. S

Wanted

I have a lilleep?!?! For archen??
  16. S

Wanted

I can get u a patrat and if u want a pansear,sage,pour I can hunt for all 4 in trade for oshawatt and sniviy Leoctopus message me and we can set something up
  17. S

Wanted

Wanting heatran and Victini if anyone has a spare will help with evolving or in anyway I can thanks might add to this list and again will help any way I can thanks Would really like to get a heatran, elekid, magby, electrike, female snorunt, shaymin, giratina, duskull, froslass, arceus and...
  18. S

still lookin for tornadus loan can lend thundurus if needed would be a big help send message to inbox if u can help! Fc: 4126 5556 5788 Have lv1 larvesta for trade to keep for vullaby or gothita?!?!?
  19. S

Wouldn't happen to have a extra metal coat or know where to get one in white? Headin in now to wait for u k It's 12:02 and goin to be waitin to trade Anyone have a entei, raikou or suicune that u can lend me I want to get zoroark please and Ty I will give bk after dun ty Fc: 4126 5556 5788
  20. S

Hey new to forums

Thanks eh (had to put in that typical Canuck saying =P) forums well dun tryin to get my posts up so I can I'm ppl lol:smokin::smokin:
Back
Top Bottom