Search results for query: *

1. voidcritter

MATURE: Capsized

I'm putting this as Mature just to be on the safe side. The language here isn't terribly strong, although there's occasional use of the seven dirty words here and there. There's also smatterings of violence here and there, from mild to short but kind of graphic. Later on there's also some sexual...
  2. voidcritter

Dittoquest - need several specific Natures

So, because I'm a masochistic little gamer, I've started collecting Dittos of every nature in the game. I'm almost done by now, but I just need a few more Dittos... If you have a Ditto with any of the following Natures, I'd be happy to trade with you! Hardy I have some very adorable...
  3. voidcritter

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I'd like to play a game. I have a box full of 30 eggs that I'm looking to give away to good homes. Some of them have pretty good Pokemon in them! Some of them...have less spectacular, more obscure Pokemon, admittedly. Think of it as a bit of a gamble. Each person can get up to...
  4. voidcritter

Pokemon you keep forgetting exist

Title says it all! Are there any Pokemon you find particularly obscure, or forget are even Pokemon most of the time until you see them again? For me it's always Snubbull/Granbull. Every time I start a new game it never even crosses my mind, and I have a minor freakout when I finally do run...
  5. voidcritter

Which generation had the best cries?

Gen. I Gen. II Gen. III Gen. IV Gen. V Which generation had the best-sounding cries to you?
  6. voidcritter

Favorite and least favorite redesigns in HGSS

Because we all know HGSS had some pretty drastic redesigns for a lot of characters. Which were your favorite? Your least favorite? For me...
  7. voidcritter

Contest Xatu vs. Sigilyph

It's the battle of the vaguely-Mayincatec psychic birds! Xatu: Psychic/Flying, base stat total 470. Introduced in Gen. II Sigilyph: Psychic/Flying, base stat total 490. Introduced in Gen. V Which one has the better design? Which is more versatile? Which one has the better-sounding cry? Which...
  8. voidcritter

Defensive Tactics and Entry Hazards in fic

I'm running into a bit of trouble with portraying battles in fic here. I decided to change things up a bit by taking the stall tactics from the metagame and adapting them into the main character's fighting style. For those of you who aren't into competitive battling, "stalling" is basically...
  9. voidcritter

Help with Team Rocket's characterizations?

Alright. So the fic I'm working on right now has about 75% of the plot take place in the HGSS postgame, or at least after the seventh badge. It involves a couple of former Grunts being enlisted by Looker to help track down the four Team Rocket executives so he can take them into custody--much...
  10. voidcritter

Your favorite and least favorite designs from each generation?

Title explains it all! As for me...
  11. voidcritter

Contest Battle of the Grunts--Rocket vs. Aqua vs. Magma vs. Galactic vs. Plasma

Which team had the best uniforms for the gents? Which had the best uniforms for the ladies? Which team's grunts had the best quotes? Who was the most fun to fight? Who had the best theme music for their battles? Who (likely) had to put up with the most crap from higher-ups? And if you...
  12. voidcritter

Contest Fissure vs. Guillotine vs. Horn Drill vs. Sheer Cold

FLAVOR TEXT Fissure: "The user opens up a fissure in the ground and drops the target in. The target instantly faints if it hits." Horn Drill: "The user stabs the target with a horn that rotates like a drill. If it hits, the target faints instantly." Guillotine: "A vicious, tearing attack with...
  13. voidcritter

Mythical creatures not used in Pokemon

Because inanimate objects and animals got a thread! I sort of want a Pokemon based on a vila/rusalka, that'd be a Water/Ghost or Water/Dark type.
  14. voidcritter

How do you name your Pokemon?

Do you just decide on random names, or do you have a specific theme for them? When I started breeding Dratini I named them all after literary or mythical dragons and serpents--the two Dragonite that I use, a brother and sister, are named Fafnir and Melusine respectively. They also have 7...
  15. voidcritter

Bizarre fan theories you have

Personally, I hold the belief that Proton was the one who killed the mama Marowak back in the first gen games/FRLG. It fits his sadistic and aggressive personality, and three years isn't that long a time...
  16. voidcritter

Silly irrational things you do in the games

Things that have no strategic or gameplay advantage, but you do just because you want to. Like me; I have an entire box full of Jigglypuff and Clefairy just because I love their freaky pinkness. I also have two Dragonite and am working on evolving the other 7 Dratini because...I really...
  17. voidcritter

What do NPCs nickname their Pokemon?

Because it's bothered me for a while. A lot of pets and other domestic animals have names in the real world, so it doesn't make much sense for the player character to be the only one who nicknames theirs. (Okay, it makes sense from a development/programming perspective, but that's beyond the...
  18. voidcritter

Okay how does Team Rocket even work

I'm writing a fic that centers around the lowest-ranking grunts in Team Rocket, and I can't develop some decent headcanon for a few things that are very very important. (Note: This refers to the game canon, so anything in the anime or one of the manga might not apply) Firstly, the...
Back
Top Bottom